Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 8:33:37 AM EDT

Well my brother in law had this little weaver 1.5x4.5 wide screen little scope that he sold me for 20 bucks.   So I decided to get the trusty ole 10/22 working again. It's got a little pistol grip choate stock and a 25 round butler creek mag.  I'ts been out of service since the front sight post got broke off.  It's been sitting for years. i went to wally world and got some weaver mounts for it and presto. Man the thing is a tack driver! It was my first gun I ever owned. Got it when i was 12 years old, so its 14 years old now. I must have put a million rounds through it down at the river with my brother's. I like those cci mini mag solids. They always worked well for me.  This little weaver scope is pretty nice, I like the wide angle look of it. Anyways just thought I would share.

Paul
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
  Well my brother in law had this little weaver 1.5x4.5 wide screen little scope that he sold me for 20 bucks.   So I decided to get the trusty ole 10/22 working again. It's got a little pistol grip choate stock and a 25 round butler creek mag.  I'ts been out of service since the front sight post got broke off.  It's been sitting for years. i went to wally world and got some weaver mounts for it and presto. Man the thing is a tack driver! It was my first gun I ever owned. Got it when i was 12 years old, so its 14 years old now. I must have put a million rounds through it down at the river with my brother's. I like those cci mini mag solids. They always worked well for me.  This little weaver scope is pretty nice, I like the wide angle look of it. Anyways just thought I would share.

Paul

LoL..BTDT...I shoot my AR almost exclusively but the times I take out my 10/22 or MKII it is jus so much fun.

I enhanced the fun factor of my .22 by adding the ultimate accessory.

This will go with me to each and every range session from now on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top