Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 6:46:46 PM EDT
What are Stick Mags and Drum mags for the PPS50 worth?

I have a stick mag I am going to sell, and maybe a mostly whole drum mag, but the stick is definately for sale, I just don't know what the damn thing is worth
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump, I still would like ot know what to ask for the magazine
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Some company in FL had th emags for $45 in chrome. Probably slightly less for blue. What do you mean by mostly whole drum? Numrich was selling new drums for $122 but I don't know if they have them.
Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#3]
the magazine is stainless (not shiny like chrome) with a black block on it to fit into the stock, as for the magazine, it is whole, it works in my buddies PPS50 but mine hiccups with it

the reason I call it mostly whole is that it does not have the follower in it (I just throw a few cartridges in it, so what if they will never come out) and it had a slight case of surface rust that wiped off with oil but left a stain behind (the finish is very thin on these drusm for some odd reason)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top