Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2005 5:59:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:54:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:52:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Go here and ask, they'll tell you even more than you thought you wanted to know:

www.rimfirecentral.com

Oh, BTW, go check out the Sights & Optics forum on the AR15 forum here. I posted some nice things about your offset AR15A2 peep sight.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:03:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Robert,
    I bought those two 10/22 barrels from you awhile back and relined them -- one is in 17 Aguila and the other is in 17 Mach2. The 17 Aguila is a little easier to set up in the 10/22 than the Mach2 round but both shoot really nice. I have not tried the Aguila chambered barrel at the range but the 17 Mach2 will easily shoot .5" at 50 yards (I use a 3x9 scope) but it did take a little extra work to make it shoot right. These 17 caliber rimfires seem to be very accurate -- maybe due to the class of bullet being used.

If you were thinking about trying the Mach2 you can get a ready made barrel and heavy bolt handle from a company named EABCO at www.eabco.com/hornady17hm2.html -- they start at $159 and I think this is about the cheapest setup you can get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top