Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 5:07:03 PM EDT
I ordered steel lips from TopGlook two weeks ago. They told me then they would ship in two days. So I called today and they some dweeb sounding guy on the phone told me they never had any. What the hell. This is B.S. and B.S. service!!!! And I'm pissed....

So does any one know where Steel lips can be had for under $27 each?

Thx
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They  can't. Best price I've seen is $40.plus S&H. Sit back and wait they will be back.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#2]
The mags that topglock is advertising are special order items. They don't have them in stock and never did. It says right on their website that orders placed will be shipped as soon as possible on a first come first serve basis. The mags I ordered took about a month to be delivered.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:11:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I got off the phone with them today after waiting a month for my two HK mags, and they told me to be patient and that I'm the second guy down on the list for them.  They said soon they will ship.  This is the same thing they told me two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:36:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I think its B.S. to tell a guy his order will ship in two days. And they don't even have the product. And not give a courtesy call. I did not see the fine print on their web site. I called them and gave them my card number and asked how long before they ship. So from what you guys say about their policy the guy lied to me. I won't do business with a company that lies to me about stupid shit. Sounds like Joken. Hey we were just joken.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, they do seem to be a bunch of.......democrats!!
Deliberately dishonest.
Ordered some steel lips, they sent me (a week and a half later), hot lips mags.
They did refund some of my money to make up the difference,  but that's not really the
point, is it.
They wouldn't have had my order in the first place if they'd been forthright.
They won't be getting any more of it!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:39:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes, they do seem to be a bunch of.......democrats!!
Deliberately dishonest.
Ordered some steel lips, they sent me (a week and a half later), hot lips mags.
They did refund some of my money to make up the difference,  but that's not really the
point, is it.
They wouldn't have had my order in the first place if they'd been forthright.
They won't be getting any more of it!![/quote

Yep they just Did that to me also. I was pissed even more. They not only do not have Steel lips as advertised. But they sent me hot lips. They did send me a return label. So we'll see if they will give me a full refund and i will post back. i hope this don't turn into hey we were just "Joken"!!! And what do you mean they did refund some of my money? They better refund all of it!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I got an email from ButlerCreek, they are working on producing them, it might be a month or so.

Part of the email:

"Thank you for your email.  We are currently manufacturing 25 Round 10/22 Hot Lips magazine.  The retail is $25.90.  We will hopefully be manufacturing the Steel Lips within the next month or two.  At this time we do not have pricing for the Steel Lips."
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
It's not totaly topglocks fault you're not satisfied. Buttler Creek hasn't even begun to ship the steel lips mags so how do you expect anyone to sell them to you? Show me where topglock advertises steel lips mags as in stock and ready to ship??? If you had read the entire advertisement you might not be in this perdicament.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:10:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It's not totaly topglocks fault you're not  satisfied. Buttler Creek hasn't even begun to ship the steel lips mags so how do you expect anyone to sell them to you? Show me where topglock advertises steel lips mags as in stock and ready to ship??? If you had read the entire advertisement you might not be in this perdicament.

Yes, it is totally topglocks fault I'm not satisfied and nothing to do with BC. Now only if I had read their entire web-site I would not have ordered by phone. (Still have not read their web-site nor am I going to waste my time). I guess because they had what ever you say posted on their on their web-site that constitutes it being OK to lie to customers on the phone? Not only did they do it to me but also Martian and how many others we don't know. So maybe next time you call me and I don't have a product. I will just take your money and send you something else similar.

Note: They did have steel lips advertised several weeks ago.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I would NOT have ordered hot lips from them. When I ordered, it was for the steel lips, as advertized on their site.
They also spun me a line of BS about BC not resuming production of steel lips at all.
The honourable thing to have done would be to have admitted that they were ahead of themselves in advertising steel lips, and emailed the customers who'd been duped into ordering them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:46:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I would NOT have ordered hot lips from them. When I ordered, it was for the steel lips, as advertized on their site.
They also spun me a line of BS about BC not resuming production of steel lips at all.
The honourable thing to have done would be to have admitted that they were ahead of themselves in advertising steel lips, and emailed the customers who'd been duped into ordering them.

BC isn't making steel lipped mags yet (just the hot lips they have been making)
the only steel lipped 22 mag i know of right now is the MWG drum mags
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#12]
FWIW, they got me too.  I ordered steel lips, and got hot lips.  I wouldn't have ordered from them is I'd known they were going to ship me something I didn't want.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:01:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Who Has the drum mags for sale now? If anyone?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who Has the drum mags for sale now? If anyone?

These folks might:

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CSI&Product_Code=DRUM-TD10/22
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#15]
My mags just came in yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My mags just came in yesterday.

What kind, where from and how much$$?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:06:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's not totaly topglocks fault you're not  satisfied. Buttler Creek hasn't even begun to ship the steel lips mags so how do you expect anyone to sell them to you? Show me where topglock advertises steel lips mags as in stock and ready to ship??? If you had read the entire advertisement you might not be in this perdicament.

Yes, it is totally topglocks fault I'm not satisfied and nothing to do with BC. Now only if I had read their entire web-site I would not have ordered by phone. (Still have not read their web-site nor am I going to waste my time). I guess because they had what ever you say posted on their on their web-site that constitutes it being OK to lie to customers on the phone? Not only did they do it to me but also Martian and how many others we don't know. So maybe next time you call me and I don't have a product. I will just take your money and send you something else similar.

So how did you know they were advertising steel lips mags? Did they call your house and tell you or did you see it on their website? Topglock shouldn't be blamed for your ignorance (illiteracy?).  

Oh, geuss what else was on their site several weeks ago (and still is):

All New Manufacture Magazines

1.  Must be ordered separately from any other items.
2.  Delivery will be based upon availability & the order in which we received the orders.
3. When legality is established/certain we will process the order to secure your purchase
4.  We will ship at the earliest date we can to comply with the current law...

...**Due to the sheer volume of orders we can not cancel or change orders
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:47:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So how did you know they were advertising steel lips mags? Did they call your house and tell you or did you see it on their website? Topglock shouldn't be blamed for your ignorance (illiteracy?).  

2.  Delivery will be based upon availability & the order in which we received the orders.
3. When legality is established/certain we will process the order to secure your purchase

TRANSLATION:

We may or may not be able to get the magazines you want.

We are going to deliver them whenever we find convenient.

If you find a better deal or prices or someone who actually has them in stock in the meantime, you're a$$ed out.  You can wait and your money is ours.

We have no control over your order and are too disorganized, or lazy, to be able to modify it  in any way shape or form.  The $$ has already been carefully invested in beer and strippers anyways.

Feel free to bug us as much as you want about your order, you might never get it anyway.

Yep, sounds like a great deal to me.

Shame on you RS_Coyote for expecting any kind of ethical behavior by Top Glocks.

(I'm being extremely sarcastic in case you can't tell.  I feel your pain RS_Coyote .)

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:21:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

So how did you know they were advertising steel lips mags? (Read: it was posted on their web site!!)Did they call your house and tell you or did you see it on their website? Topglock shouldn't be blamed for your ignorance (illiteracy?).  

Obviously I'm not the one that suffers from ignorance (illiteracy). Had you read this post I ordered by phone. I don't give a fuck that you think its OK for a company to lie by phone. Because I did not read their Fucking web site. How much more do we have to beat this dead horse into the ground? I called them and they lied. End of story.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:04:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Ordered charged  9/30 and refunded in full 10/29

OK I got a full refund and they paid for the return shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top