Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2004 8:02:31 PM EDT
I recently aquired a Model 53 bolt action 22LR rifle. The cocking knob was broken off when I got it. Does anyone know where if anywhere I can get parts? I used bolt perhaps? Anything?

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm assuming you have checked Brownells.com?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably Numrich Gun Parts.

I had to get a new cocking knob/bolt body for my 52-A. They were the only ones who had it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, numrich is good when it comes to hard to find gun parts.  If they don't have it, your only option is to find a welder or machinist to fix the original broken one or fabricate you a new one.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help. I had no idea to look for parts there.  I can machine and weld myself, I just hope to find the correct parts first.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunatly niether one had what I was looking for. Any other web sites?

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Try here

Or here

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top