Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 7:19:33 AM EDT
Anybody got any idea what a Winchester 52B 24" barrel New in Box is worth?  I have one which sits in the safe and folks keep trying to buy it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't sell it! If my memory serves me that model is very desirable.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:07:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Around $500 give or take a few.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I would leave my car as collateral at a gunshow for a NIB 500 dollar pre-64 52 sporter.  You must be thinking of those cheap looking Browning 52's.  I signed up for one when they were announcned; glad someone 'stole' it when I was late with the deposit.  

I would guess - gosh, haven't bought a 52 in 3 years - about 1500 plus.

Winchester pre-64 fanatics are in another world.  NIB with box and tags are a collectors' dream.

Be VERY careful when you sell it.  Post pics if you have 'em.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 2 of the newer Winchester 52B's (early 90's vintage, Japanese imports they came in red boxes). They are easily worth $500 w/out an optic or mount. Great little rifles and worth every penny.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine is in a red box, and made in Japan.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mine is in a red box, and made in Japan.

I saw a used one on Gunbroker the other day, guy was asking $550 & it had some wear on it. Scope mount bases for these are hard to find now. I have Leupold's on mine & they were discontinued from manufacture sometime ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top