Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2004 9:53:49 PM EDT
i like this rifle more than my new m4 style bushmaster
i throw it around like its a toy, its never failed me, some how it stays zeroed?? still trying to figure out how?

10/22 pic 1
10/22 pic 2
10/22 pic 3

how yall like that sling i made it my self, haha took forever too
i have
1butler creek folding stock
2 tasco propoint red dot
3 trigger work down to 2.75 lbs
4 bolt buffer
5 autobolt release
6 extended mag release
7 homemade sling

i have 4 factory rotary mags
          2 butler creek steel lips 10rd  (the best every made) never had 1 jam in about 50k rds
          1 30rd cheapo plastic clip (peice of crap)
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]
tell me what u think about it
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#2]
like it more than your M4

dont get me wrong I have a very trick 10/22 this is my third one so it built right, but it doesnt give me wood as much as my Bushy

But nice gun, do yourself a favor if you want to really have fun, hogue stock, whisle pig barrel and a burris full field II scope= 75 yard groups under MOA everytime
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
ok well i cant beat the accuracy of my m4 and power. but i dont have that much of a prob throwing around a $200 rifle than a $900.

oh yea walmart .22lr 550pack of 36gr, hp, golden bullets $9.47
(cheapest i can find) wolf 500 55gr hp at gunshow $50 give or take a few $

and my 10/22 doesnt annoy my neighbors as bad. haha

ill save my barrel on my bushy, i can get a replacement for my 10/22 for bout $50

haha you ever bought 6 boxes of 550rds of .22 bullets at walmart?
they give you this very strange look! even if i buy 2 boxes they ask me what im goin to be doin with them? duh, shoot them! last time i checked thats what you do with bullets! jk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top