Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2004 8:46:49 AM EDT
Has anyone played with a Muzzelite Bullpup Ruger 10/22 Stock. They look fun.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/20/2004 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#1]
 I have one.  I like it, but the open sights suck.  Chris
Link Posted: 7/21/2004 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one, cool EBR factor, but strictly a plinker. An general clean-up of the trigger linkage and rails will help the trigger pull.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 10:20:49 AM EDT
[#3]
  Ive got one that i was working on to try to improve but it just feels to toylike for me. It seemed to have a kind of funny balance to it to.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#4]
At that price, all honestly, you might want to try an airsoftgun. Not to shoot, but rather just place the 10-22 into it. It is done all the time, a popular conversion is the Aug, Sig and Galil.

http://www.mfiap.com/airsoft/main_air.htm

Good site, always look on ebay for cheaper prices once you pick out a kit. Some kits are MFI exclusive by the way.

In Regards to the Galil SR

" On the other hand because it is using antiquated technology it is easier to modify into a more powerful airgun. Unlike the electric versions which are near impossible to fix or upgrade with out costing and arm and leg the Galil is a very simple on off type of valve system commonly found in spray paint guns. We have had several customers purchase these and modify them for shooting gallery use with velocities of over 1000 fps. Of course these modifications render the gun useless for gaming and make the plastic bbs explode on impact of a hard surface. The modifications entail replacement of the entire internal mechanism with a custom gas set up. We have also had a few customers who have claimed that they bought this model and other electric guns and converted them to 22 caliber shooters. We can only assume these are done by using Ruger 1022 semi-auto rifles . "

Look damn real to me.
I'm thinking of a Ruger 10-22 conversion my self, STG-44?
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hi-caps don't work in the bullpup!

MOST hi-caps don't work in the bullpup, but the Ramline, double-stack, 30rd mag will work.
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#7]
The two 10/22 bullpups I know that a Butler Creek hicap would work in without modifications.

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I have an old bullpup and the stock fits the rifle loosely so accuracy dwindles... however, under the arm rapid fire find the target exercises are fun.

Also, I had to work the trigger action a lot to get it to do rapid fire.  They may have corrected all this in later models.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Thats awsome.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#11]
WHO MAKES THE TOP BULLPUP KIT???? ITS VERY COOL AND I WANT ONE!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top