Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2004 9:21:42 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with the hogue 10/22 stocks? I'm looking to replace the stock on my 10/22 to lighten the rifle and something a little bit more durable that I won't mind if it gets a little beat up. Any suggestions other than the hogue?
Link Posted: 4/22/2004 11:18:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got one, really like it. Hogue recommends WD40 to keep them looking good. Only problem with my gun is that GM barrel ain't light.

Bang

Link Posted: 4/23/2004 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I love mine.  It's a very durable stock.

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I like mine too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just got one, really like it. Hogue recommends WD40 to keep them looking good. Only problem with my gun is that GM barrel ain't light.

Bang

for a light barrel, try a Whistle Pig.  Really light
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Have two on rifles in my safe. I really like them, however, if your looking for lighter, I am not sure Hogue is the way to go. I am almost sure that the factory stock is no heavier than the Hogue. For durability though, it can't be beat!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#6]
WWoodworth, I saw the Whistle Pig barrels but the GM was the olny one I could afford at the time and still get the stock and scope at the same time. Paid $102.00 for it.

Bang
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Weight On a 10/22 Didn't pay attention but I do love my Hogue stock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top