Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2003 9:53:08 PM EDT
I just picked one of these things up at Dunhams a few days ago. Can anyone give me any information on these? Its fairly heavy, around 9 pounds, single shot, with a heavy 29" (or somewhere around there) barrel. Kinda looks like a little mauser.
Any info on this rifle would be nice. Cant wait to shoot it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:21:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I had to take it to a gunsmith today, the chamber was indeed beat up, wouldnt chamber a round. But thats all done now. Bore looks ok, it needs some TLC, and a real good cleaning, but other then that looks fine. Ill let you know how it does when I shoot it next.

btw, I figured it would be Campy that answered this post

Edited for the pic, not a great picture, but I dont have a good camera
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
nice kitty!

Thanks, his name is Max, hes 12 years old, and he loves smallbores

I wont be able to take it out shooting till the first week of Jan some time (Im at college, guns are at home) but Ill tell you guys how she does.

For $50 Im not asking for much

Is there any other smallbore C&Rs I should be looking at? They are kinda neat
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:37:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top