Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2003 5:00:12 PM EDT
I have a some spare parts for my 10/22 laying around I decided to make another complete rifle. Basically what I need is a complete reciever with complete bolt assembly and trigger group. Where can I find all of that and how much is it going to cost me? Thanks guys
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Gosh, the last time I looked, You couldn't just buy a receiver for a 10/22, I don't think the factory will sell a stripped receiver, or maybe you'd have to buy a used 10/22. I'm sure you could find a decent one for like $100.
The rest I know you CAN buy from ruger.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:07:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I recently called Ruger direct and they will not sell just receivers.  Your best bet is to look for a cheap rifle someplace.  Good luck
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:02:59 AM EDT
[#3]
There is always the 80% 10/22 reciever.  I beieve all it entails is drilling a few holes.
I think volquartsen also sells recievers but they are pricey
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#4]
If you go to google.com and search for the 10/22 receiver you will find them. FFL required. I saw one last week for 59.00
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Brownells carries several receivers.
When I attended the USPSA nationals in Oregon, STI had one of their 10/22 rifles there. It is SWEET, but expensive. $862.50 They sell parts also.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#6]

I think volquartsen also sells recievers but they are pricey

Oh yeah! Internet price quote is $345. That is, however for a stainless STEEL receiver. It would be cool to have a SS receiver but not for twice the price you'd pay for a new complete rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top