Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2003 10:06:38 AM EDT
I've heard a few rumblings about Ruger coming out with a version of the 10/22 chambered in .17 HMR, has anyone heard any details about this?
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Last I heard, Ruger wasn't planning on it.

You can make one yourself though out of a 10/22 magnum.  Details should be found at rimfirecentral.com.  Several people there have done it already.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I havent done it myself but shot one a friend made. It works great with minimal case expansion( which is my understanding why ruger isnt planing on making one any time soon). Go to rimfirecentral and check out artifex's site. He gives complete detailes on the 10/22mag to 10/17 conversion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top