Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2003 7:37:26 PM EDT
Anyone tried a folding stock on a 10/22? I know about the pre-post stuff, Im just interested in the ease of use folded/open and whether the folded butt gets in the way.

Thx.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the Choate unit. Its very nice and solid, and the folded stock doesn't get in the way. But, while its great for patrol carry, it is very hard to accuratly shoot with the stock folded, as the muzzle wants to climb up to the right.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I've go the Butler Creek lodel on one of mine. I like it a lot. IT opens and closes very easy and does not get in the way when folded.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 10:27:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Got a butler creek sitting on mine right now. It doesnt interfere with the action, makes it look cool-ish for a 10/22. Quick to fold and extend. Seems to put the weight on a 10/22 not that it is that much anyway. The butler creek seems to want to rust up all the time also.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 10:54:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top