Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2003 10:14:31 AM EDT
aynone have any experiance with these? im thinking about buying one but wanted a second opinion
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to have a couple of the Ramline 30 round magazines.  Are yours the type that will clip together where you can just flip it over for the next magazine?

Anyway, they worked fine for the most part.  After a couple years of use, the top half of the magazine started separating and then the whole thing just fell apart.  I liked the size and the 30 rounds, but I won't buy another one.  I have an Eagle magazine that works pretty well so far.  I've had it several years.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
They are crap. Don't buy them. I regret buying mine and a friend of mine had the same experience
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Stick with butler creek single stacked 25 rd mags and you won't have any problems. I know they're expensive but they are worth it
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I got one free when I bought the gun.
Still paid to much for it.

Butler creek 25 rounders are bar none the finest 10/22 mags i have used.  If you can find the steel lipped ones they are even better.  Steel lips are very pricey above $100 last time i checked.
The Mitchell 50 drums do work well.  But they are hard to find and hard to load.
NoKarma
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top