Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 9:44:32 AM EDT
I have a real squirrel problem in my backyard, as well as Racoons. I want to get a suppressor, (integral or for a threaded bbl) and use that in conjunction w/ subsonics to get rid of the little trouble making animals.

Can anyone suggest good suppressors for the 10/22?

What about optics or stocks?

Right now, my 10/22 is stock. I'm wanting to add in a better bolt release, trigger, and mag release in the near future.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:20:49 AM EDT
[#1]
There are so many good cans and integral setups out there now that it's hard to make just one recommendation. I have an LRM VIDAR integral suppressor which is built around a match barrel. Similar integral units include the AAC Cloak and Gemtech Quantum. I don't have any idea what the availability is on the AAC or Gemtech units, but LRM is making theirs and shipping right now.

My sighting setup is a Burris 4X compact mounted in Zee rings on a B-Square base. The stock is a Hogue and the trigger and bolt have been tuned by CPC.

I don't have any rimfire cans, so I'll defer to anyone else who can comment about them.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]
For a muzzle can, i'd go with the Gemtech Outback for around $325 plus NFA tax.  Real good reviews in Small Arms Review.

For stock go with Hogue Overmolded.  Takes alot of abuse.

Optics, I have a leupold 3-9x33.  Great scope.

Volquartsen makes a good Hammer that brings pull to about 2-3 pounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top