Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 8:40:14 AM EDT
on a trade this weekend i ended up with 4 ramline pre ban mags (i know some like em some dont)3 50s 1 30 rd.i want to sell em but dont want to price them like at the gun shows which is usually a total rip off.what do you guys think there worth.they are used not new.i just want to get a fair price with out taking somebody on a deal. thanks GM  
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:43:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out www.gunbroker.com.  You can see the auctions for your item and what they sell for, and what they don't sell for.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 1:22:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I would like to be the first to ask how much you decided to sell them for?  I would like to have a couple more.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#3]
i was wrong about the mags i have 3-30s 1-50 rd. sorry ,i don't know anything about these mags(as in how well they function)so if someone wants to buy them as is i'll take 110.00 and i'll pay the shipping for all four thanks  GM  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top