Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2003 5:22:39 PM EDT
Is there a place to get 10/22 barrels that have a threaded muzzle?  1/2 x 28 thread.  I want to put my JP comp on my 10/22 and then weld it up so it's perm.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Why weld it up.  If you don't have a pistol grip, or bayonet lug it's not illegal.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
my gun smith did mine for 20$

even made me a matching thread cap that looks the orignal bbl.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 3:34:10 PM EDT
[#3]
FAC makes them in both 1/2X28 and 1/2X32.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Like said above, if you don't have a pistol grip or collapsable stock, having a threaded barrel alone won't be a problem so there's no need to permanently attach the brake.

If you do have other "evil features" then contact JP directly and see if they can thread your barrel for thier brake using a non-standard thread pattern. This way the brake can remain removable. He can also make you a thread protector cap to install when the brake isn't attached.

www.jprifles.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top