Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2003 7:02:16 AM EDT
I would like to see some Maxed out 10/22's with all the goodies on them?
Thanks..
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#1]
lol..most ppl dont max out a 10/22 like ARs..i had a folding stock and a 6 X 12 scope , that was bout it..lol..i would be curious to see sumthing diff..like the twin 10/22 gatlan gun setup, lol
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:50:12 AM EDT
[#2]
go to www.rimfirecentral.com  they have lots of pics in the gallery section.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#3]

most ppl dont max out a 10/22 like ARs

I beg to differ.

Doesn't LOOK fancy, but the trigger group and bolt have been worked over by CPC and what you think you see as a 0.920" target barrel is actually an LRM VIDAR suppressor built around a Hogue 7-groove host barrel with its chamber recut by CPC (the Form 4 just came back a few weeks ago).

No horseshit, doo-dad add-on parts like the crap Volquartsen makes. Just good machining and performance that'll kick any bolt-on 10/22's ass.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:34:54 AM EDT
[#4]
this one isnt even mine but i think its pretty damn nice anyway,  i cant remember where i got the pic but i remember it was al vq stuff in it. it s "drop in" stuff but i sure like it anyway.  il post a pic of mine when i get pics back from wallyworld, although its not as nice as this one and its nowhere near what jimdandy has.

hey jim,
id love to "hear" that thing in action!  or not hear it i should say.  how quiet is it?  just action noise? or a little pop?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#5]

hey jim,
id love to "hear" that thing in action! or not hear it i should say. how quiet is it? just action noise? or a little pop?

I can demo via telephone. Mostly action noise is heard even with a bolt buffer. The report is something similar to compressed air being released.

I just got back from shooting it and was getting a little worried. The target backstops were all wet plywood, so that when a bullet impacted it made a loud slapping noise. I shot into the dirt bank to check and was reassured when I only heard the bolt cycling and a slight "whoosh."
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:19:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:17:00 PM EDT
[#7]

What kind of scope is that ???

looks Good!

Thanks! It's a Burris 4X Compact in Zee rings on a B-Square base. So far it seems to shoot Winchester T22 best, consistently printing dime-sized 10-shot groups at 25 yards.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#9]

I've got an OKO on the 2nd one down now instead of that garbage sight.

I have never understood why Ruger has supplied the 10/22 with such crappy sights and a lame scope mount. With the interest in these guns and everyone's willingness to accessorize them, you would think Ruger might try to get a piece of the accessory market, too. Maybe not.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#10]
hey treetop i like that third one down.

what kind of bipod is that?  harris? you like it?
ive been thinking about getting a bipod for mine but i dont know.  my stock doesnt have a sling mount so id have to drill, or i guess get a clamp on type.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#11]
My contribution:

1st: Magnum Research graphite comped barrel, full Power Custom Ti action kit, Fajen Silhouette thumbhole, and a few other internal pieces. Topped with a Bushnell Elite 3200 in 5x15 w/ Weigand 1pc base and rings.
 2nd: Volquartsen Comped bull barrel, mixture of Volquartsen and Power Custom action parts. Fajen grade 5 walnut silhouette thumbhole.  Leupold vari x 2 in 6x18.
 3rd: Magnum Research graphite barrel, same mix of action parts as those above. Skeletonized Fajen thumbhole, Tasco PDP3 red dot.
 4th:  Mag Research graphite barrel, Power Custom action components, factory stock refinished, with a BSA 3x9.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:00:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't know if the picture came up but if it did here you go, and sorry if it's realy crapy.
http://C:\My
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I didn't think that would work. Sorry.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:22:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Olympic Arms Stainless Receiver (threaded)
Douglass Barrel
ARS Metacol 3 coating on both.
Levang "tuner"
Jewell Trigger Group
Weaponcraft Bolt Buffer and Action Screw
Oversized action pins
Titanium firing pin
Volquartsen Extractor
Titanium bold handle
Carbon-fiber/S-glass composite stock by Dave Lake/Composite Gunsmithing.  I designed it, he built it. Fully ambidextrous, fully adjustable.
Weaver V-16 scope with sun shade and Butler Creek caps
Versapod

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:47:52 AM EDT
[#16]
hehehehe.....
anybody remember this guy??

Quoted:
lol..most ppl dont max out a 10/22 like ARs..lol

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:40:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't know why I didn't do this yesterday, must have forgot,but:

Fajen silouete thumbhole stock
Butler creek 20" SS fluted barrel
haris bipod
simons aetec 2.8-10x44 scope
extended mag release
and sling
sorry, I still can't figure out how to get a pic on here. My computer realy sucks!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:23:23 AM EDT
[#18]
well here's mine:

BC .920 barrel
extended mag release
bolt buffer
auto bolt release
reduced trigger springs
ranch products weaver base(not shown)
bsa 4x32 scope
target stock (dont know who made it)

ive got some more parts coming in the mail.
stainless trigger, smoothed trig. plunger, target hammer.

edited to say:
sorry about the huge pic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top