Eagle BTAP
something i dont know. looks bad
haley flatpack

Primary Use:
Holding your funkopop collection for an expo weekend
hawaiian shirt collection for boogaloo instagram pictures
sealed bags of spaghetti

Is the pack compatible with a PC
you can put a laptop in any of them. but second from right is not meant for a plate carrier but it could work i guess with some modification or short duration

Gucci or not Gucci
not gucci because coyote brown is a gross monument to not accepting superior camouflage patterns. they'd all be nice if they were in multicam

Link Posted: 6/26/2022 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I like your No 2 setup. Would add a sustainment pouch to the side and it’s a perfect but very expensive pack.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#3]
The beavertail type pack should be from Crossfire.
as said first two are mystery ranch, old model of blackjack 50 and 3 days assault pack and the last should be haley (flatpack plus maybe)

All are compatible with plate carriers, either via the armor sized BVS frame or by attaching it with pals webbing.
They all hold things, but none of them is specific (like medic or electronics bag).
Color due to flash in photo is not good but i think the flatpack is not a copy. Also the crossfire material looks cheap and off color.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 11:23:56 PM EDT
[#4]
well done guys

1 and 2 are easy, M. Ranch Blackjack 50 BVS and 3DAP with BVS - both are compatible and comfortable with PC.  1 is a small sustainment pack but is also a good AP, 2 is an AP with 2 x additional rip zip support pouches (got to keep the gourmet food coming).  
3 - is a bit harder, its a Crossfire SG1 with helmet carrier (beaver tail)- its compatible with a PC in two ways (double adjustable shoulder straps) and can be attached via PALS - great 1DAP and NODs pack
4 - very tricky, SORD scav pack - folds down to nothing (remove plastic back insert) and good for emergency use and pick ups - more of emergency back up, not designed for PC but will fit over PC and not infringe.  In extremis just drop in your EE package (BCB SF EE kit) and you're G2G.  
5 - HS flat pack plus - fits with chest rig or directly attaches to PC via PALS  

Flash on photo was very aggressive - all are much "duller" in real life - all OEM.

All Coyote, matches my skin colour :) and its the new beige :) also have multicam/MTP-multicam covers for 1, 2 and 3 :)

I'm using a MAC so I must be doing it wrong

All are very functional, effective, practical, comfortable and reliable so in my view, not Gucci...........well may be the flat pack is with its velcro interior panel and velcro clear panel make up bags/ sorry hair product bags for the fast boys.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#5]
He'll probably hate me for it, but @Diz has forgotten more about packs than I remember in 2 decades humping one in the Corps!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top