Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2022 7:25:14 PM EDT
I'm in the process of building out a chest rig for hunting/larping and the last piece of the puzzle is ready access storage for a multitool and flashlight.  I have an ATS pistol mag pouch that I use for the multitool on my belt that I'm a big fan of but I'm not huge on the fact that it's tapered at the bottom.  It's not the end of the world and I may end up going with 2 more of that pouch but I'm wondering what else is out there that people have liked.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I use this for work to carry my Leatherman in. As a bonus, a single AA Fenix fits in the elastic band on the side.

https://www.amazon.com/EdisonBright-holster-alkaline-battery-sampler/dp/B00XABU18M
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:31:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I’d been looking at these but didn’t want to wait their quoted 9 week lead time back then, only 1-3 weeks now. So, I just went with a double pistol mag pouch for my Surefire and Multitool.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:29:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I was in the same boat.
I did not have much luck finding square bottom mag.
The one I found was cheap and not good quality.
I honestly wanted the square bottom more for my g2 than my Leatherman.
I also wanted adjustable lids. The light sits high and the Leatherman low.
I ended up with a hodgepodge of Voodoo and Blackhawk.
I took the longer lid off of the BHI and put it on the pouch I put the light in.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:11:26 PM EDT
[#4]
HSGI Taco pistol mag pouch has a kydex insert that keeps the shape and fits a Leatherman Supertool 300, but it doesn't have a top flap.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 11:41:10 PM EDT
[#5]
T3gear has good stuff and has a flashlight pouch with flap that will hold that, a multitoool, 2 1911 mags, a glock mag or something similar sized. I have a couple of them on a couple chest rigs.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:04:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 12:37:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HSGI Taco pistol mag pouch has a kydex insert that keeps the shape and fits a Leatherman Supertool 300, but it doesn't have a top flap.
View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I used to have one on my belt. It's been in my truck for awhile, but it's a great little pouch.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 3:05:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Wilder tactical OC/flashlight pouch. Been using one for about 4 years now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top