Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]
That's the Golden Tiger pattern. Super popular in Thailand's border police to date.

The genuine tiger stripe fabric was all made in Thailand. Alot of those companies still print it today and sell it to manufacturers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Coolest looking cammo ever

https://www.tigerstripeproducts.com/

Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:11:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Nice.  they have the golden tiger stripe.  Limited stock on sizes tho.  Definitely not the tru-spec stuff.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 1:50:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Read the last comment
View Quote

If you're replying to OP, this thread was created before that comment was posted.

Edit: But I do appreciate you reviving the thread to post that because I might look into it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Suggest paying attention to the material used, and possible shrinkage.  No LONG sizes available, so suggest using caution in choosing sizes.

NOT a slam on the product, just a suggestion for "taller" people.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Was listening/watching a vet bro podcast (Fieldcraft Survival guy) had with a MACV-SOG dude and though he had pictures of himself in tiger, he said they were all posed and they wore OG only on missions. That surprised me as I know I've seen pics from combat (like yours) of dudes wearing them.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Misread
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 12:22:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Was listening/watching a vet bro podcast (Fieldcraft Survival guy) had with a MACV-SOG dude and though he had pictures of himself in tiger, he said they were all posed and they wore OG only on missions. That surprised me as I know I've seen pics from combat (like yours) of dudes wearing them.
View Quote

Tiger stripe wasn't as popular as simple (sometimes spray-painted) OD fatigues with SOG, but SF and Mike Force guys wore the shit out of them, amongst others.

I don't have their tiger stripe, but Moore Militaria's OD jungle fatigues are first-rate.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Tiger stripe wasn't as popular as simple (sometimes spray-painted) OD fatigues with SOG, but SF and Mike Force guys wore the shit out of them, amongst others.

I don't have their tiger stripe, but Moore Militaria's OD jungle fatigues are first-rate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info. That sounds kind of like what my old plt Sgt said about his ERDL. Almost every pic I see of Marines is them wearing OG with flack jackets and he said all he ever wore was camo.  Must have been 69 to 71
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2275/F2BBD39A-C702-4464-9052-F0B5ADD4BE6F_jpe-2416152.JPG

Yep, that is  the stud I saw the interview with. Said that was a posed picture and they changed into OG 107s before going out in the bush
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top