Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/18/2020 12:45:53 AM EDT
Looking for feedback on what shooting gloves you think work really well.

Example, Ironclad EXO for rifle & moderate weather.

I usually use open finger gloves for dexterity reasons, and can use same glove rifle or pistol.

What have you used, why does it work good, pros & cons?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:47:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Pig. SKD.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pig. SKD.
View Quote

Does their sizing run true? They are warm weather only?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PW81PXG
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:53:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Pig deltas.

I live in Texas, so they’re good year round
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:52:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know where to by US GI style Nomex gloves without the gauntlet?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:01:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Pig SKD are fine if you’re strictly urban in good weather  and don’t mind them being torn up after a day or two of rough wear. That awesome dexterity they offer comes at the cost of durability. It is what it is. I have them, they are awesome for the range in weather above 40F.

So far the best gloves I’ve found for do it all mild to hot weather use are my Outdoor Research Ironsight gloves. They strike that balance between good dexterity and durability better than my SKD or Mechanics. I think they’re thick enough for field use, no holes and things to allow you t get thorns and prickers.

For colder temps 32-45 F degrees I like the Outdoor Research convoy gloves.

For temps between 15-31F degrees I like my Outdoor Research Firebrand gloves. This is a dual layer with an inner fleece kind of material glove that’s nice.

For temps below 15 F I like my Outdoor Research Highcamp three finger gloves. Some guys in cold cold weather go with full mitten and honestly I can see why, but the three finger works for me.

Put a large winter trigger guard on your AR though. A regular Magpul enhanced trigger guard will not work with dual layered large winter gloves. I also run a Raptor charging handle, larger bolt and mag release. Takes a lot of practice to shoot well with thick gloves and no matter what you’ll be slower with them, but you should still be able to do so. Every winter you need range time to get back in the groove with them, it’s a perishable thing for sure.

No I don’t work for Outdoor Research or get anything for free from them. They just make in my opinion awesome gloves.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:52:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Good old GI flight gloves work for me.  The thin ones.  Have several pairs.

Have one pair with fingers cut off for hot weather.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Magpul .5mm or Pig when it's not cold out. Excellent dexterity but it comes at the cost of durability and protection.

OR Ironsight or Pig cold weather when it's gross out.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#8]
In Iraq, I used flight gloves with some tips cut off - worked great, still have them. Just got the Agilite/M-Pact collaboration and they seemed fine at the night shoot I just did - jury is out on long term durability.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I usually use open finger gloves for dexterity reasons, and can use same glove rifle or pistol.

View Quote

For strict range use PIG Alphas are hard to beat. As stated, they don't last. I got 2 pairs in 2014, both trashed a week into NTC. I think just setting up MG's and loading magazines was all it took to rip em.

My second bests are Mechanix Recons. Great tactile responsiveness, touchscreen capable, and spandex fabric keeps them tight. Very comfortable to shoot pistols, they fit like nitrile gloves. Slightly more durable than PIG Alphas but not much. Cheap enough, I think like $20 - 30. I have a 2-year old pair I still use as summer shooting gloves.

My favorite gloves are Army combat gloves. The goatskin fingers are thicker but still workable in a pistol trigger well. Best mix I've found of tactile responsiveness and durability. The FR material stays warm enough, down to 30ish. I think you can find some for like $20 maybe cheaper as surplus.

I bias towards leather for grip/durability but there's nothing wrong with woven/synthetics.

Quoted:
Anyone know where to by US GI style Nomex gloves without the gauntlet?
View Quote

Most guys just fold em. HWI sells a wrist length version.

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:18:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
https://www.skdtac.com/PIG-Full-Dexterity-Tactical-FDT-Cold-Weather-Glo-p/pig.771.htm

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe my hand is in-between sizes, but I find the mediums to fit a little tight.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:57:10 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a pair of mechanix gloves in my range bag.  the ones without the rubber padding but has the Velcro strap to keep them on your wrists.

But in all honesty I find them annoying and only use them when it’s either cold or Im doing something that is rough on the hands like crawling on gravel, opening  door at shoot houses that are covered in splinters, etc... would not mess with them for home or self defense either. Don’t want them interfering with weapon manipulation or operation.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:18:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
would not mess with them for home or self defense either. Don’t want them interfering with weapon manipulation or operation.
View Quote

LOL. No one has time to put on gloves in this situation.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Believe or not checkout baseball gloves. Have a nike pro pair from academy that work awesome . So much more dexterity than ones I had in army 08. Era. The green/black ones. Only bad is alot of pair come in funky colors. Just get black n hit spray paint if you want 2 tone. This is a brick n mortar option
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Believe or not checkout baseball gloves. Have a nike pro pair from academy that work awesome . So much more dexterity than ones I had in army 08. Era. The green/black ones. Only bad is alot of pair come in funky colors. Just get black n hit spray paint if you want 2 tone. This is a brick n mortar option
View Quote

I have used golf gloves before.
I do use meshed workout gloves that are very lightly padded in the palm, meshed on back of hand for breathability, and are open finger from behind the knuckle. Warm weather gloves for sure, but super lightweight, somewhat durable, super dexterity, with some protection, but certainly not combat worthy.
I was just curious what others have used, etc.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I ordered these.  Very happy with them.
https://www.outdoorresearch.com/us/ironsight-sensor-gloves-266842
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I use Mechanix tactical gloves. Fwiw, they're pretty common in the mil.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:05:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Nike Huarache elite. Yeah these are definitely mild weather gear. I'll report back in few more months on progress of them for future seekers on the same topic. They've lasted like new as long as I've had them. Admittedly not long but I've used um at work once (construction) and do dry movement drills every night, hundreds at a time. I Feel like spiderman when I put them on lol.
They only had white so just spay painted um khaki. Paint naturally came off the rubberized design over time. But yeah I believe these might be the same as thier football gloves and ya know those go through the ringer.  Yeah one fella was right too alot of mechanix gloves used in military. Those can be found at autozone for another brick n mortar option.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:11:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Don't know how do pics directly
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:15:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Don't know how do pics directly
View Quote

Make/model shall suffice. And any info about if their size chart (if available) is accurate or not.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 8:32:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

These in the coyote/adaptive green.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 8:59:53 AM EDT
[#22]
My favorite shooting gloves are Mechanix carpenter gloves. Trigger finger is exposed and the palms are padded. Super durable so they are tough and I still have dexterity obviously not the best choice when super cold but they work great into the 30’s. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 9:00:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Mechanix gloves or Ace hardware house brand of same type glove.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Regular Mechanix are what I use. They hold up well and don't cost a lot.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Make/model shall suffice. And any info about if their size chart (if available) is accurate or not.
View Quote

Man out of curiosity I looked up nikes b.b.glove sizing chart then broke out flexible measuring tape n holy shit lol thier charts are accurate! I got the mediums and dead on the specs.
I believe thiers a line of gloves with hurache in the name but the "elite" model or with elite in the name is one I can vouch for. Starting feel like a salesman for nike here lol so I'll stop beating this horse but next time your in a store walmart,academy,dicks etc. Try on the elite. You'll swear you can start climbing the walls like Spidey lol. GL to ya with which ever ya choose bro., N good day to ya
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Pig. SKD.
View Quote

This right here all day everyday!
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#27]
@alterego2  I use direct action gear leather gloves for warm weather shooting since they're really thing (amazon had them for $25/pair a while back).  I use OR Supressor gloves for fall/cooler weather shooting.  In winter I'll use the supresssors and keep my hands in my jackets, or if upland bird huting/goose hunting a warmer glove on my non dominant hand and a thin glove on my shooting hand.  If its really cold i'll slip a handwarmer in on the glove on the back of my hand to keep it from freezing.  

My most favoritest year round shooting gloves were a pair of the mechanix high abrasion version.  They just lasted the longest & seem the warmest for a single layer.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#28]
I cannot find PIG FDT's (any model) in my size. Seems to be sold out everywhere. Will try thise when they become available.

But for now, I will try on Mechanix 0.5mm gloves --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075P5TJ9Y/
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Depends on the environment but of all the gloves I’ve used, it’s hard to beat the “Firm Grip” high dexterity ones that are a three pack for $10 at Home Depot.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#30]
For summer, I have some black leather gloves made without fingertips.  Basically range-palm covers.  I need to re-condition them with some Pecard leather oil, their being decades old at this point.  Padded palms, which is good for pushing forward some op-rod handles and most bolt handles.  Only palm-padding will reliably serve to protect your hands.  Nobody deliberately falls on their fingertips.t

I'll listen to combat vets concerning more extensive gloves.  It's worth considering that Col. Jeff Cooper, whole training some troops in a tropical climate, noted that the most easily observed feature of the opposing troops was their moving, un-camouflaged, hands.  Worth thinking about.

For Fall, I begin with USGI thin Aviator gloves, and layer-on as needed, as as temps decline.  A reasonably close-fitting, but not constricting, waterproof/resistant overshell will be needed, and will be of a different size, depending on the underlying hand/finger insulation.  So, one will need different gloves and overshells depending on the temps--and water/snow one encounters.

In practice, the fold-down OEM AR trigger guard allows the most winter glove/mitten options, and the "wider" trigger guards only allow some gloves.

Trigger-finger mittens can be useful, but in extreme cold conditions, one typically has one's trigger finger inside the mitten, and deploys the trigger finger within the mitten as needed-- assuming it will fit one's trigger guard. Make sure your trigger finger mittens allow this, and practice.

In extremely cold weather, one will be using gloves inside heavy mittens  In some cases, it might be necessary to shuck-off the outer, heavy mitten (make sure it's retained by a "dummy-cord"), and use the gloved hand to shoot.  Re-don mitten as appropriate.  Again, practice this

As can be seen, one's glove/mitten will vary, depending on one's AO.  Always have a colder-weather ensemble available, just in case.

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Pig. SKD.
View Quote

Skip the pig gloves. they stated to come apart 2 weeks after I got them after very light use.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I cannot find PIG FDT's (any model) in my size. Seems to be sold out everywhere. Will try thise when they become available.

But for now, I will try on Mechanix 0.5mm gloves --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075P5TJ9Y/
https://i.postimg.cc/MGQcgk6p/glove-1.png
View Quote

I tried on M and L of these. L had index and thumb a tad too long for me, so I stuck with the M's. All the fingers fit snug w/ M, wrist is a bit snug too, L wrist felt better.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#33]
In warm weather I prefer Outdoor Research Halberds. I've also used Ironsights a lot and would rate them a close second. In cool weather I use OR/Massif Overlord gloves. Ridiculously expensive, but you can find them for about half of retail and sometimes a bit less. Comfortable, very durable, and fire resistant. I think it took me three years as my primary duty glove to kill my first pair. For legit cold weather I usually throw a liner on underneath said Overlords, but I've been finding lately that there's cold, and then there's Montana cold. I think I'll be looking for a better option soon.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 1:30:42 AM EDT
[#34]
When you’re in subzero weather conditions gloves with individual fingers just don’t cut it. No material on earth provides enough thin insulation to cover each finger separately so well that you can be comfy in subzero temps. At a certain temp point you’re going to have to go with mittens or those “three finger” mutant gloves that keep you index finger separate and your middle, ring, and small fingers together. Although go cold enough and it’s only going to be mittens/chopper that will work.

Some gear companies are doing hand warmer sleeves that attach to plate carrier like sub abdominal pouches. Idea comes from what quarterbacks have used in football for years. I don’t have one yet, but I’m probably going to pick one up. Could be great for sentry duty situations keeping full finger gloves on and tucking them into the sleeve for added warmth, maybe with a few of those hand warmer packs.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#35]
I HATE gloves! I only wear gloves if I'm going to be outside in the cold long enough to 'need' them. I've worked with my hands my entire life and there is no such thing as gloves with fingers that don't limit dexterity. The ability to manipulate your hands/fingers quickly and precisely can sometimes be very important, gloves can get you killed, IMO.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 12:04:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I HATE gloves! I only wear gloves if I'm going to be outside in the cold long enough to 'need' them. I've worked with my hands my entire life and there is no such thing as gloves with fingers that don't limit dexterity. The ability to manipulate your hands/fingers quickly and precisely can sometimes be very important, gloves can get you killed, IMO.
View Quote
Frostbite, even minor frostbite, is a disabling condition, and cumulative in its' effects.

Becomes easier to "get" the more times one has been frost-bitten, and becomes more severe after each instance.

I understand your point, and agree up to a point, but not wearing gloves can also have highly undesirable consequences.

Sort of like progressive, cumulative, hearing loss due to inadequate hearing protection.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Gloves are extremely important in the cold and when doing anything that can be rough on your hands, so pretty much any combat arms job. Not wearing gloves is absolutely not an option when doing most real field work. The lack of dexterity and increased complication when manipulating weapons is mitigated greatly by training with your gloves on.

Some gear companies are doing hand warmer sleeves that attach to plate carrier like sub abdominal pouches. Idea comes from what quarterbacks have used in football for years. I don’t have one yet, but I’m probably going to pick one up. Could be great for sentry duty situations keeping full finger gloves on and tucking them into the sleeve for added warmth, maybe with a few of those hand warmer packs.

I have one from Eagle Industries. It's worn like a fanny pack. Not cheap, like pretty much anything Eagle, but it's absolutely saved my hands from frostbite a couple of times. Any time I know I'm going to be out for any period of time in the cold months here, I have it with me, if not necessarily on.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 10:05:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Mechanics gloves with thumb and pointer trimmed.

I’m of the protect your hands camp. If I’m going to cut the finger tips I like the M-pact ones. Nothing worse than a small burn or cut to make you feel useless.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 10:11:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

No. Order bigger.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:52:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Pig FDT Alphas and First Spear OIGs for me. Both work great. First Spear is max dexterity (literally can tie my shoelaces with them with ease; that’s tough even with PIGs), super grippy palms, but can get a little hot in the Texas heat. Great abrasion protection but zero bump protection. Touchscreen can be a little iffy at times. They’re the closest thing to a second skin glove I’ve ever used that don’t also fall apart in short order.

PIGs breathe well, have much better bump protection, and more reliable touchscreen compatibility, but don’t quite have the OIG’s glue-like grip.

Won’t go wrong with either, I have multiple pairs of both.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#41]
I agree that gloves are important when it's cold. If it's cold enough to get frost bite, you should definitely have on gloves. Cold hands quickly loose dexterity anyway, so cold weather requires gloves regardless. Climate seems to be why the OP was asking about gloves, so it's a good reason, IMO.
I should have been more specific when I said I hate gloves. If someone was going to swing an Axe all day, gloves are a great idea. If someone is working around hot materials, gloves are a great idea. If someone is wearing gloves to do typical tasks, including shooting, I consider it a bad idea, dangerous even. Wearing gloves in a situation where you may need to defend yourself with weapons is a bad idea, IMO.
I have rough hands from a lifetime of work so gloves may not be as useful to me as someone with say, a desk job. I work with hand tools every day and wearing gloves just doesn't work, the loss of dexterity makes it far too dangerous. I feel the same way about trying to manipulate guns, magazines, knives or other common tools. Training with gloves may allow someone to become better with gloves but gloves are still a big disadvantage. I could reverse the argument and say training 'without gloves' allows your hands to become rough enough to eventually not want them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I agree that gloves are important when it's cold. If it's cold enough to get frost bite, you should definitely have on gloves. Cold hands quickly loose dexterity anyway, so cold weather requires gloves regardless. Climate seems to be why the OP was asking about gloves, so it's a good reason, IMO.
I should have been more specific when I said I hate gloves. If someone was going to swing an Axe all day, gloves are a great idea. If someone is working around hot materials, gloves are a great idea. If someone is wearing gloves to do typical tasks, including shooting, I consider it a bad idea, dangerous even. Wearing gloves in a situation where you may need to defend yourself with weapons is a bad idea, IMO.
I have rough hands from a lifetime of work so gloves may not be as useful to me as someone with say, a desk job. I work with hand tools every day and wearing gloves just doesn't work, the loss of dexterity makes it far too dangerous. I feel the same way about trying to manipulate guns, magazines, knives or other common tools. Training with gloves may allow someone to become better with gloves but gloves are still a big disadvantage. I could reverse the argument and say training 'without gloves' allows your hands to become rough enough to eventually not want them.
View Quote

Fair, but I've done enough courses of fire with my M4 that require copious amounts of shooting in little time, including bursts, and the RAS tends to get unbearably hot after like 100 rounds in a minute. Besides, quad rails chew your hand up pretty bad. I doubt the Air Force will ever issue me an MLOK rail either.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Mechanix tactical or PIG here.  I used my own money for the PIG, mechanix were unit purchase. A third option is the piile of camelback tactical gloves the RA gives out for just stopping by his office.  They are are ok for the street price of $15 and indestructible. I have no huge preference of them all but if I had to PIG FTW but for the price of free mechanix all the way.  For sizing my pigs/camelbacks are large mechanix in medium all fit perfectly.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Fair, but I've done enough courses of fire with my M4 that require copious amounts of shooting in little time, including bursts, and the RAS tends to get unbearably hot after like 100 rounds in a minute. Besides, quad rails chew your hand up pretty bad. I doubt the Air Force will ever issue me an MLOK rail either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Also, when doing a lot of fast manipulations trying to work against a timer, it's not unheard of to get bites, nicks, slashes, scrapes throughout the day or get a thumbnail shredded by a shotgun while loading. I'd rather just get the gloves cut, scraped, and burned rather than my hands and not have to nurse blood blisters or cuts. If I damage my gloves I can swap to another pair and go. If I damage my skin it takes days/a week to repair itself. YMMV.

I've also accidentally laid hands on an extremely hot barrel that flash-melted my glove to it a couple years ago. Yanked my hand away just in time before it did anything but get painfully hot through the gloves. Left a small glob of sizzling glove material on the barrel. Glad that wasn't skin.

There are gloves on the market that do NOT hamper your dexterity so what do you have to lose, IMO.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 2:09:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Even just going through heavy brush can lead to getting your hands cut up or thorns stuck in them.  How many as kids remember what diving down on concrete, gravel, or asphalt can do to your hands? I know a lot of folks have full on IFAKs, but how many are carrying antibiotic ointment, band-aids, burn gel, and tweezers?  Not many, and space on a carrier is always at a premium especially for those of you with your low profile covert set-ups so gloves make a lot of sense.

When it comes to training with them the lighter summer weight ones like the SKD PIG require very little in the way of adaptation.  As far as winter thick gloves it's akin to driving during that first icy road conditions each year, you remember how to do it and after a bit of driving you're used to it again.  I can't stress the importance of having a winter trigger guard on your AR if you live in an area of the country where you need thick winter gloves, they're not expensive (like $20-$30) and make a world of difference.  

Late Spring early summer is the best time to purchase good winter tactical gloves.  You can save 50% or sometimes even more on gloves during that period as retailers try to clear their winter stocks to make way for new merch.  I haven't paid full MSRP for any of my Outdoor Research gloves and they're top notch gloves, get those sales folks during the off season don't buy stuff like that during the winter if you can avoid it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#46]
I have and use all of the following:

PIG Delta (good fit but the fingers tend to be a little on the long side)
Mechanix
Magpul technical (these are NOT very heat resistant and will melt to your hands if you grab something hot like a suppressor, ask me how I know)
Magpul patrol (leather palm is better than the Technical gloves, but it gives up some dexterity)
OR Suppressor gloves
Vertx shooting gloves (probably my favorites)
Hatch Task shooting gloves (cheap enough that I don’t care if they get destroyed)
Nike KO Thermal training gloves (my favorite for colder weather, but they are black/volt yellow so they are untacticool)
Camelbak Vent gloves (these were great but I don’t think they’re made anymore)

If I could only have 2 pairs: flip a coin between the PIG Delta/Vertx gloves for warmer weather, Nike thermal for cold weather.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I have one from Eagle Industries. It's worn like a fanny pack. Not cheap, like pretty much anything Eagle, but it's absolutely saved my hands from frostbite a couple of times. Any time I know I'm going to be out for any period of time in the cold months here, I have it with me, if not necessarily on.
View Quote

The Eagle handwarmer may be one of the best things I’ve ever been issued. I spend most of my time on the radio and writing stuff down so I can’t be constantly taking giant gloves on and off. If it’s not too bad I normally have regular Mechanix gloves on and then just stick my hands in the warmer when I can. I have a pair of insulated Mechanix covert gloves that I wear as well, I don’t think they make them any more. Should have bought a few more pairs when I found those.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Mechanix, I own the cheaper ones. Not a fan of hard knuckle stuff. Velcro closure on wrist type is okay, but the 'fast fit' are my favorite. They aren't the greatest for grip, but pretty decent. So far they seem well made, best of all, they don't cost all that much (even for cool guy multicam color).

I don't believe in spending top dollar for things that will fall apart after a little use... I had a really nice pair of Oakley gloves that I actually liked, really good grip on them, before they just fell apart. They only lasted a few months of moderate use, fell apart at the seams where the grippy part of the hand meets the back part of the hand...

Apparently this is 'normal' for some of these "high dexterity" type gloves, if you sweat into them or actually use them just a little. They will fall apart in no-time. For me that's a no-go, I'll spend less for something that will last 10-20x longer (yes almost literally).
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Wore OG Mechanix Wear in Iraq during 03-04 they served me just fine and have been using them every since.  Now have about 15 pair including the .05 or whatever shooting gloves and the Agilite Overpriced Impacts lol but they are great gloves.  I like the new shooters glove and the vented tactical versions best................
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My favorite shooting gloves are Mechanix carpenter gloves. Trigger finger is exposed and the palms are padded. Super durable so they are tough and I still have dexterity obviously not the best choice when super cold but they work great into the 30’s. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/280486/64248686-70F1-4B38-AA37-8E6AF07554ED_jpe-1741304.JPG
Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Those look similar to the Agilite Edition I have.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top