Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2017 6:11:24 PM EDT
I've got a Mayflower APC that I run with a Haley DC3R swift clipped to the front.  I've seen son Pc's with an additional small back pack/ hydration carrier mounted on the back of the PC. Is there a way to mount a pack directly to my APC without using the back packs shoulder straps?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes. They mount to molle. Look at mayflower research/velocity systems.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 6:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep a large GP pouch on the back of my APC for random odds and ends, occasionally including a small one liter Source bladder.  Full size 3 liter type hydration packs are usually longer than a PC and will hang off the back a bit.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:53:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a CamelBak armorbak on my SCARAB.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I run the EMDOM Vehicle length carrier on my APC (http://www.emdomusa.com/Emdom-Vehicle-Hydration-Carrier-p/eu085a.htm) Do yourself a favor and use fight light malice clips to mount atleast the bottom row. Its a pita to weave all 3 bottom clips once the top row is mounted.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Is anyone using the Haley Strategic Flat pack or flat pack plus?  Looks like a pretty versatile bag .
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use a CamelBak armorbak on my SCARAB.
View Quote
This is what I use as well. I like it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#8]
CamelBak ArmorBak on a crye JPC.  Works well for me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Grey Ghost Gear and Tactical Tailor make small packs that attach direct to your gear. I have two of the GGG variants and I really like them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top