Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2016 8:25:06 AM EDT
Are these GTG?  Looking to get into a gunfighter style helmet, and found one for a decent price.  So what is the word on these?  Any info is appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#1]
OK.  Harness holes are slightly off from US standard, but fit and comfort is comparable to MSA and Revision.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OK.  Harness holes are slightly off from US standard, but fit and comfort is comparable to MSA and Revision.
View Quote

Are these legitimately ballistic helmets, or are they Chinese copies?
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
RBRs are (were) made in England.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
They're legit helmets, as stated above the hole placement is different. I've seen people drill additional holes in order to mount arc rails. But over all comfort and quality are good.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe RBR went out of business due to a massive recall on all of their helmets not providing the proper ballistic protection.  My unit had them and we sent them back in. Had to go with another company due to RBR being out of business at that time. Don't know if they ever rebounded or not.  I had a personal owned Mach 2. The outer paint/coating was falling off in huge chunks. I wouldn't buy one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top