Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2016 4:09:58 PM EDT
As the Title states, I have a Haley D3CR, I would like to be able to attach and detach it from my IOTV, I was looking at the Mayflower SWIFTCLIP™ KIT but the IOTV doesnt have any vertical molle to attach it. Also need a soft velcro panel that will attach via molle.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Will there be any slopping around be cause there wont be a velcro panel attachment?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
There shouldn't be. I have a Blue Force Gear chest rig attached to my IOTV with the setup I linked. It's tight enough.

I had looked at the D3CR but SOP requires me to have seven mags on me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#4]
As of yet i havent seen any SOP for me on how many mags i need to carry. If I need more I can use pouches behind the d3cr
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 11:43:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will there be any slopping around be cause there wont be a velcro panel attachment?
View Quote

If you're worried about not having velcro, maybe you can add something like this?  http://www.wtfidea.com/whiskey-two-four-loopanywhere/
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 3:26:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I use a combo of the tactical tailor molle fastex clips and the "every which way clip" sold on amazon.

The every which way will mount horizontal or vertical

http://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Bag-Buckle-Military-3-Pack/dp/B00U0JEUP2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_2&smid=A1B7M9EQGNCLQA

The TT one are the most stable I have found for vertical male clips, but I cant find them being sold anywhere seperate from their chest rigs.

Link Posted: 3/28/2016 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:21:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If anyone cares...

Got my DRG kit in. I got an email a couple weeks ago that due to a large order for a deploying military unit they would either backorder or refund my order. Not really being in a hurry I opted to wait.

I am using it to attach my D3CR to my Banshee. Overall it works, but isn't "clean". The Banshee is not symmetrical so nothing is "even" if that bothers you, but it works. If you go with the kit, it has several extra parts you won't need. But it was cheap enough I figured why not.
View Quote
Wasn't symmetrical? How so?

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I made some buckle attachment things for the vertical buckles out of kydex it took like $0.35 worth of kydex and 15 minutes.  If anyone is interested I'll post pictures.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top