Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 12:51:02 PM EDT
I can find plenty of hardware just not the longer stuff. I took apart my mich with msa rails on it. I got it used. One of the bolts was crossed threaded and now stripped. It won't tighten. The bolts are longer than regular bolts. Any place to get then?

thanks
tried ebay but the line between airsoft and real is not there anymore in the military collectables section.

the previous owner "texture painted it" so I just put a woodland cover under the rails now. All good minus one stripped screw. Msa still make these rails? all I could find was ops core
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Call ops core.......I bet there bolts will work as well.......they are longer than the original MICH screws........or maybe hit a ACE/home depot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top