Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2014 7:25:10 PM EDT
I am looking for a soft case for my 16'' guns.  Who makes the best soft cases out there?  I don't mind spending money on good stuff, but I really want good quality though.  

Ideas I have considered but not seen:  Tac Tailor?  Eagle Padded?  Larue?
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 6:03:19 AM EDT
[#1]
All mentioned are fine. Finding Eagle cases may be tough as they have funny production schedules. However, you
might find a few at Natchez Shooters Supplies. Failing that, go with the Larue and Tactical Tailor stuff.

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I second the Tactical Tailor bags. You can get them in single or double rifle. I prefer the somewhat discreet option.

Tactical Tailor Single Rifle Covert Carry Case

Tactical Tailor Double Rifle Covert Carry Case

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  I am  huge TT fan, and own a ton of their stuff.  Hard to find anything wrong with their offerings, and service.  

My girlfriends dad owns a KAC 15, and it came with a TT case.  It seems to be a very well thought out and built case.  And now the hunt starts.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm waiting until the Larue improved discrete case is back n stock, as someone on here said to me "if Larue is an option its the answer". I really just like that it will fit in a pelican and I travel a lot. The TT are very nice too, and it doesn't suit my needs but Haley strategic released their new covert case as well.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm waiting until the Larue improved discrete case is back n stock, as someone on here said to me "if Larue is an option its the answer". I really just like that it will fit in a pelican and I travel a lot. The TT are very nice too, and it doesn't suit my needs but Haley strategic released their new covert case as well.
View Quote

I really don't want a case that I have to break the gun down for.  I saw the Haley, but they are for "14.5'' guns"...  No clue why that choice was made.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:05:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I use a black soft case that is made for the m240 and it's sl3. I've used it to carry 2 ARs, my shotgun and my AK. Made in the US and you can find them for $30 on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380706587466
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top