Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2014 5:30:00 PM EDT
How's it going fellow gear whores! A little while ago y'all may remember I was in the market for a flatter more slimline IFAK. Another member recommended Raven Tactical, and I was sold after visiting the site. Price was great and everything is hand made here in the US. Paul, the owner, made some customizations for me, and next thing I know it's here

It attached easily  and is very comfortable while sitting in a vehicle. Holds everything I want it to hold and very well made.

The deployment is a breeze and is very easy from the back of my FirstSpear/SKD STT.

Overall I'm ecstatic and I'll post a better review once I do dome training in it.

I'm not affiliated in anyway

Here's a video from the owner on packing it

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
That is all kinds of cool. When can I get one???
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is all kinds of cool. When can I get one???
View Quote

Only took me about a week and a half. Again, all handmade
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I like that. More money spent...
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like that. More money spent...
View Quote

Sorry

It's worth it though!
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like I'm gonna swap out my so tech ifak I just ordered lol. Dang good review
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:47:05 AM EDT
[#6]
This is on my list to add to my belt. Love the idea and ease of deployment. What bits of customization did you add if I may ask?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:13:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is on my list to add to my belt. Love the idea and ease of deployment. What bits of customization did you add if I may ask?
View Quote

The red tabs on the handles
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:00:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Where do the trauma shears go? His website says it can hold trauma shears, but this model looks different according to the original.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:07:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Where do the trauma shears go? His website says it can hold trauma shears, but this model looks different according to the original.
View Quote

This is the smaller version of the one on his site. Not sure why this version isn't on the site. I put the shears in a MSM TQ/Shear holder on my cummerbund
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:38:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I've been using one of these for several months and its a great piece of gear.  Paul at Raven Tactical is a solid guy too.

Edit to add:  I have taken to doing without the outer carrier attached to the rear of my PC and have just been sliding the IFAK inside my rear cumberbund flap.  It's lower profile that way and does deploy easier as well.  I'm going to train that way for a while and see how I like it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:45:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For some reason I thought those were standard. What is the measurements on this smaller version. I also usually keep my shears on body rather than in a pouch.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:53:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've been using one of these for several months and its a great piece of gear.  Paul at Raven Tactical is a solid guy too.

Edit to add:  I have taken to doing without the outer carrier attached to the rear of my PC and have just been sliding the IFAK inside my rear cumberbund flap.  It's lower profile that way and does deploy easier as well.  I'm going to train that way for a while and see how I like it.
View Quote

Aren't you the guy who put me into them?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:01:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes sir.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

For some reason I thought those were standard. What is the measurements on this smaller version. I also usually keep my shears on body rather than in a pouch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's 6 MOLLE rows wide and 3 tall. It's between 2 and 3 inches thick
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:06:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yes sir.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes sir.

Big thank you!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:16:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Big thank you!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes sir.

Big thank you!

No problem, it was recommended to me by another member so just happy to pass it along.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very nice, perfect size. He really needs to advertise this version on the website. Now I'm off to see if he can add 2" belt loops in place of 2 molle rows. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:37:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Very nice, perfect size. He really needs to advertise this version on the website. Now I'm off to see if he can add 2" belt loops in place of 2 molle rows. Thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top