Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2013 4:46:51 PM EDT
So I decided to go with the GGG Stealth pack for my main day bag/trunk bag.

Now I am looking to find the best hydration bladder to put inside of it. Since I live in the desert I am looking to get a 3L bladder, I want to make sure it is very durable since water is the most important thing to me in the summer time here.

I am looking at reviews and most are saying the WXP Bladder is the best but I wanted to get some opinions here as well.

So what do you guys reccomend when it comes to hydration bladders?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
You answered your own question....... Lock this thread nothing to see here
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I have several Camelbak bladders as well as a Source, a Platypus, and a Nalgene bladder.  I prefer the Source.  It's easier to fill and clean, and built just as tough as anything out there.  I've never sprung a leak or busted my bladders, but I don't do anything harsh to them beyond walking around with them in my pack.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Camelback has a huge selection and you can't really go wrong there. There is something to consider though, whoever you go with. You may want to think about more than one bladder or have other ways to hold your water. I've seen more than once, bladders break, rip or burst. If you only have one, there goes all of your water.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
is there not a bladder thread on page one?

I like source. Also check out osprey bladders as they have a solid spine so they always stand upright
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Get a Source bladder and be done with it. You will love it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:35:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top