Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2013 8:03:48 AM EDT
I'm looking at Banshee Plate Carrier. I'm torn between Black, Coyote Tan, and possibly Ranger Green. I prefer the Tan but I see what looks like several different shades of the Tan, from very light to almost dark brown. What are your experiences with that color, is it light or dark!?!? Please post pictures if you have them.

I also like the Ranger Green, but it seems to be the same way, some light, some dark!?!?

Thanks,
Sonny
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:11:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Common issue among materials. Best bet is to buy vest and pouches from manufacturer directly or at the very least same vendor selling same manufacturer. Dye lots run slightly different as well.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#2]
or buy genuine crye multicam or use your gear hard one time and everything will blend together.

Sorry, but unless you're mandated by the .mil or your dept to have the same color everything, it's a little OCD.

ETA: and I relase that's not what you wanted to hear
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top