Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2013 10:47:52 AM EDT
Gents, I am looking for detail pics on this pouch. More specifically the admin part of the pouch. I've seen the tube of you video on it but it does not address the admin section of the pouch. Pics, thoughts on this pouch would be appreciated. If anyone has this pouch that is. I tried the search function and google, but both yielded nothing.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#1]
no link? hang on
Legion D27 Pouch

I've seen this a few times before but no third party reviews.
IMHO, cool, but not $50 cool
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea sorry about the link. It's expensive but for what I'm using it for I'm ok with it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yea sorry about the link. It's expensive but for what I'm using it for I'm ok with it.
View Quote

good luck on your search
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:26:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you a member on lightfighter? If so one of the mods there designed it and may be able to help. I think it's just a simple pocket based on its size and what I've been told/read about it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:18:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I am, but I figured I'd ask here first due to the higher member count. I'll slide over there and see what I can find out. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top