Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2013 10:32:15 AM EDT
I almost always have a rifle in the car. Not as a "trunk" or "truck" gun, but because I often get the chance to shoot a bit after work.

I stated thinking that it might be a good idea to have some readily accessible mags of SD ammo. I know a lot of guys have chest rigs, BOBs, armor, etc... I own armor and chest rigs, and even have a bat belt with a pistol on it in the front seat. But frankly, they're all bulky and not quite practical. I wanted something I could grab as quickly as picking up the rifle in the trunk.

I started looking at paddle pouches. Easy to throw on, super simple. Too bad they typically cost $50+ and I'm super cheap.

So I built my own using crap I had laying around. G-Code paddle, some Molle Locks, and a cut-up TAG mag pouch.
Easy on, light, and holds a couple mags ins in the very small chance I'd need them.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top