Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2013 7:24:41 PM EDT
Ok now that I have your attention, I just wanted to know if anyone in our community knew if the condor summit jacket in foliage is a decent color match for the issued fleece. I know, I know condor is hot garbage in the eyes of many here but I've had more good than bad experiences with their gear both stateside and in Afghanistan and I was far from being the only guy buying their stuff. I also know it's a TAD knockoff but the TAD version simply doesn't do it for me. I'm already sold on the jacket I just need to pick the color and foliage is currently in the lead. So there it is, my name is AJ and I'm a Condor customer, as always, thanks in advance.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about the color, but the Condor jackets I think are pretty well regarded around here.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had the micro fleece for 2 years and it's holding up well. My GF bought me the summit at the beginning of the year and its doing pretty well too. Its mainly a rain jacket to me.

ETD. FWIW i really like their slings. That are also made in the USA.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know about the color, but the Condor jackets I think are pretty well regarded around here.
View Quote

Condor clothing =\= condor tactical nylon

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:48:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the summit jacket and love it, as for the color I do not know.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 9:19:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#6]
USCAV is a good source.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:14:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
USCAV is a good source.
View Quote

USCAV was my source overseas but lately they seem to be having problems with their inventories. LAPG and Desert Deuce are also carriers of condor.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Correct, hence the reason I don't mention Condor gear and stuck with relaying to the OP that the clothing was not as liable to get him flamed as the gear.

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:27:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Since it's turned into one of "those" threads, I'll jump in.  I wore my Condor soft-shell (forget which one...heavier weight, with a hood) along with a fleece and layering underneath all last winter in Afghanistan.  Well, in Bagram, which, if you've been there, you'll know is not REALLY Afghanistan.  But, what I am trying to say is...it'll keep you fairly warm and fairly dry.  Good kit.

ka
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:20:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We stock the Summit Soft Shell jacket but are backordered in the Foliage option right now. OD Green is just a tad darker than Foliage if that could work. We gladly ship to APO addresses & are offering a promo now. Link to our offer in the EE below:

Condor Summit Jacket Promo for ar15.com

Regardless of what you decide to do, thanks for your service & stay safe over there...

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
View Quote

Much obliged sir, when you had the foliage in stock did you happen to notice if foliage jacket matched any other product you had in foliage? Also while I'm a big fan of OD I'd like to stay with the foliage if I can, any idea when it would be back in stock?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:27:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Condor jacket
Sage green in xxl size only.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We stock the Summit Soft Shell jacket but are backordered in the Foliage option right now. OD Green is just a tad darker than Foliage if that could work. We gladly ship to APO addresses & are offering a promo now. Link to our offer in the EE below:

Condor Summit Jacket Promo for ar15.com

Regardless of what you decide to do, thanks for your service & stay safe over there...

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
View Quote

I just called these guys and ordered the ZERO in multicam. It was an excellent expirence, order with confidence gents!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top