[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is more of an outdoor section discussion
View Quote

Nah, definately a Retro discussion
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#3]
So is this an advertisement for a product you're selling?

Not really a tactical gear discussion....
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
<SNIP>

So is this an advertisement for a product you're selling?

View Quote

Seeing as he's a paid dealer and not to mention that Ceylon is just a good guy to deal with, yes.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:42:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I would wear one as a layer. My soft shell has held up well.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks good. I like my KUIU and Sitka vests and would be interested in one of these.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]
How long before they make tans, greens, and camo patterns?

I had a Condor soft shell fora  short while, it was well built, but the cut of it didn't fit me very well- sleeves in particular felt like they were cut for an orangutan and they needed more of a gusset in the armpit.

that being said, this seems like it might solve that problem for me and my stubby yet very flexible arms!
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:33:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don't have an ETA for other color options yet, but will ask my Condor rep & see if she has some info. Hopefully they are in the works for later this year or 2014.

Since this is a new item from Condor, there are some unknowns as far as fit, cut, etc. Will definitely update this thread once our order is delivered in the next 7-10 days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long before they make tans, greens, and camo patterns?

I had a Condor soft shell fora  short while, it was well built, but the cut of it didn't fit me very well- sleeves in particular felt like they were cut for an orangutan and they needed more of a gusset in the armpit.

that being said, this seems like it might solve that problem for me and my stubby yet very flexible arms!

I don't have an ETA for other color options yet, but will ask my Condor rep & see if she has some info. Hopefully they are in the works for later this year or 2014.

Since this is a new item from Condor, there are some unknowns as far as fit, cut, etc. Will definitely update this thread once our order is delivered in the next 7-10 days.

Sounds great.  Looks like it would work as a great combo with a combat shirt for layering.  Even if they don't do camo, I would hope they choose to bring out a tan version!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top