Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2013 8:36:10 AM EDT
I have been searching high and low for an eagle universal chest rig. I cannot find one at all in stock, ANYWHERE. I would much rather have the SKD UCR, but there's no telling how long it's going to take before they get restocked.

Anyone got a lead on one? Is Eagle even still producing it?

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Eagle's production has been very spotty and dragged out for a long time.  Part of the company split off and started First Spear, and I suspect that is part of the issue.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#2]
That explains a lot. I was wondering why I had never heard of First Spear recently, but everyone was all "they're legit".

Boo. I'll keep hoping I find one sometime on some surplus site or something. I've been hitting ebay but airsofters keep out bidding me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 9:09:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I was able to snag one last year. I did the "email me when in stock" and about 6 months later I got an email and ordered that night.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eagle's production has been very spotty and dragged out for a long time.  Part of the company split off and started First Spear, and I suspect that is part of the issue.
View Quote

I didn't know that, but it explains why the new startup makes good gear like they had experience.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was able to snag one last year. I did the "email me when in stock" and about 6 months later I got an email and ordered that night.
View Quote

If you're referring to the SKD UCR, SKD was supposed to get restocked in mid July. The batch that was supposed to come got turned around at quality control. They posted it in the industry forum. They haven't responded to the new requests for an ETA. A UCR is exactly what I'd like, but I'm just looking around for alternatives now. It's really looking like I just may go with a D3.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah it's the UCR.  I couldn't really find anything else that I liked for a reasonable price. LBT has some nice setups but I couldn't justify the price.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Search "Chest Rigs" on Ebay, they occasionally have Eagle rigs.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:55:58 PM EDT
[#8]
SKD has some great chest rigs, and they're a site sponsor.

http://www.skdtac.com/Chest-Rig-s/202.htm
Highly recommended vendor from many transactions with them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top