Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2013 11:45:18 AM EDT
Looking for a budget friendly battle belt setup and ATS looks to offer a decent product at a decent price, even a Velcro-lined liner belt. Anybody use their stuff? I'd prefer to avoid Condor but the HSGI's of the world are a bit rich for my blood.

Thanks gents.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't speak for ATS but try FirstSpear. Some of their products are a little more cost efficient but always top notch. So far I have been very pleased.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
ATS is decent gear. I'm selling mine though, decided I'd rather have a duty belt style set up than the battle belt.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a few of their magazine pouches on my plate carrier, they are good to go. They have a great selection, great prices and make very good quality stuff.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't speak for ATS but try FirstSpear. Some of their products are a little more cost efficient but always top notch. So far I have been very pleased.
View Quote

$42 for a single AK mag pouch
$57 for a triple pistol mag pouch
$42 shoulder pads
I love First Spear gear but it is by no means "cost efficient"

I have a few pieces of ATS gear. Not a problem to speak of on my end.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#5]
ATS gear is good to go

First Spear is good as well, but out of the price range of most

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:05:06 PM EDT
[#6]
No problems with ATS.  I've run several of their products including the belt.  Don't have the belt now, but it wasn't its fault.  Just picked up their new dump pouch and love it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:37:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I have their triple shingle on my PC its worked for me so far. Only complaint is that Gen3 Pmags do not like the pouch at all. They are nearly impossible to pull out or put in.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#8]
ATS for the money cant be beat.
From a few years ago defensereview.com review:
Belt Review

Today still going strong:
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:57:14 AM EDT
[#9]
all of my mag pouches are ATS, good stuff, no complaints
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:59:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow, great review - thank you, sir.

This seals it. I'll be buying an ATS belt for sure.
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ATS for the money cant be beat.
From a few years ago defensereview.com review:
Belt Review

Today still going strong:
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top