Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2013 6:56:40 PM EDT
Ok you Czars of all things tactical nylon and kydex, what is your opinion of the gear made by Bushido Tactical?

I am digging on their MIR LS  drop-leg holster - it can be mounted very high on the leg like I require. Also, their chest rig and plate carriers look very well thought out. The only thing I found disconcerting was on their triple rifle mag shingle...it only has one MOLLE attachment per mag pouch and no physical snaps to secure it. I was thinking it may be secured ala BDS Tactical's pouches - but I can't tell from the pics.

Hit me with your best shot, fellas...fire away.
Link Posted: 6/30/2013 12:18:12 AM EDT
[#1]
$269 for a standard chest rig?
Link Posted: 6/30/2013 2:08:43 AM EDT
[#2]
The owner is a stand up guy with an excellent reputation.  IMO, the price looks to be high but the chest rig looks well thought out.  I'm more of a fan of the Mayflower UW but that's b/c I use(d) it.  They are here on Arfcom.  Look for member SSA
Link Posted: 7/13/2013 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ok you Czars of all things tactical nylon and kydex, what is your opinion of the gear made by Bushido Tactical?

I am digging on their MIR LS  drop-leg holster - it can be mounted very high on the leg like I require. Also, their chest rig and plate carriers look very well thought out. The only thing I found disconcerting was on their triple rifle mag shingle...it only has one MOLLE attachment per mag pouch and no physical snaps to secure it. I was thinking it may be secured ala BDS Tactical's pouches - but I can't tell from the pics.

Do not know if you are still looking at these but I have some insight.  Their equipment is top notch.  I have a couple of their single point slings a drop leg platform and several mag pouches.  The pouches I have are for a 9mm and they have Wades snap less lock tabs and they are very solid.  If you want he will make it with snaps.  Everything is made right in his shop.  You would be well served with the pouches you are considering.
Link Posted: 7/13/2013 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do not know if you are still looking at these but I have some insight.  Their equipment is top notch.  I have a couple of their single point slings a drop leg platform and several mag pouches.  The pouches I have are for a 9mm and they have Wades snap less lock tabs and they are very solid.  If you want he will make it with snaps.  Everything is made right in his shop.  You would be well served with the pouches you are considering.

Hey...thanks, man. I was still debating, but I'm gonna give the holster a try now. Don't suppose you would post pics of your Bushido gear would ya?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:29:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I do not have the ability to post / host pics but it is good stuff.  You will be happy with whatever you get.  If he does not have exactly what you want just talk with them and they will make it.  I needed some SMG mag pouches and they make quadruples but I wanted doubles so they made me three of them in a couple of different colors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top