Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2012 9:21:47 AM EDT

I'm wondering if SF makes a version of the Fury that has two output modes, but no click - as the SF LX2.

Press for 15 lumens and then further for 200 lumens.

I have the Fury Tactical for my duty belt...great for tactical applications, but too bright for reading a DL.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn't the standard version of the fury low then high? You are right though it doesn't have a two-stage tailcap like the LX2

http://www.surefire.com/p2x-fury-dual-output.html

The Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low; return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#2]
They are supposed to be coming out with a 500 lumen version of the LX2 this year, but who knows if we'll see it at this point.  I certainly would like a 500 lumen with the tir lens and tactically correct tailcap for myself to replace my lx2.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Isn't the standard version of the fury low then high? You are right though it doesn't have a two-stage tailcap like the LX2

http://www.surefire.com/p2x-fury-dual-output.html

The Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low; return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high.

They have the dual output, but it has a clicky switch and clicking 2x to get to high.  Both of which I do not want.

My current is a single output / tactical version.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Good video, but doesn't really address my question.

Unless you're trying to lead me to the new LX2.....which....yes I want, but it's not out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top