Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2012 10:36:00 PM EDT
I'm looking for a dump pouch for a plate carrier. I'm not sure what would work for it. It is a woosatch. I may get the side plate carrier for the molle real estate.

I'm gonna get a HSGI Mag-net for my battle belt. I was thinking of getting the Edomm dump pouch that drops the actual pouch for the plate carrier. How much lower does it mount and are they good dump pouches?

ETA: I was also thinking of running it off my regular belt for my pants instead so I don't have to wear a battle belt. What pouch would be great for that? It would be mounted around the 8 oclock position.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 10:41:05 PM EDT
[#1]
the maxpedition rollypoly folds up nice and small...
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
the maxpedition rollypoly folds up nice and small...

That may work. I was thinking of mounting it on my regular belt. Still looking for something different. I don't know if that pouch will fit AK mags and retain them with losing them. Check out op for ETA: added
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
rollypoly works with AK mags.  Promise.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:45:04 AM EDT
[#4]
The small Rolly Poly takes up limited real estate, can't get loaded down with a stupid number of empty mags and is real convienient to carry gloves or a water bottle.

If you've got the space in a big bag, you'll load it down with stupid amounts of stuff.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#5]
For the guys that run dump pouches off you belt for your pants. Which pouch is best to use? I want something I can take on and off my belt without too much hassle.

For the guys that run dump pouches on their PCs. Which pouch do you use? I was thinking of using the Emdom pouch because it drops it a little. What do you think.
Looking for a pouch in Multicam preferably.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 12:30:22 AM EDT
[#6]
London Bridge makes a nice one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top