Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2012 11:02:41 PM EDT
Looking for a medium Molle pack in the ~$100 range. I saw the Rush24 by 5.11 and liked the layout, but I want some more packs of similar design in that price range. Any help appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Spec-Ops THE pack can be found reasonably right now. Their desert camo version (with extra pouches) is $90, and the foliage green version $100. While they may be a little bit bigger than you are looking for, I thought that I'd throw them out there. http://www.specopsbrand.com

http://www.greyghostgear.com/ also has several Tactical Tailor packs on their website for under $90. That would be another option..

If you look (on that famous auction site) for the phrase "Tactical Assault Gear back pack", you can find TAG's excellent 3-Day Assault Pack for under $100 right now. They are listed as being coyote brown in color, but I think they are actually khaki. Here is video on TAG's Chaos Pack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrO6XeNRQpc The two packs are identical in every way, except that Chaos Pack doesn't have PALS webbing on the outside.

The Camelbak Urban Assault and Urban Transport are two more options. Both can be found online for $20-30 more than your $100 budget.

I'm sure there are other packs out there, but those are the only ones that I can think of at the moment that fall into your price range.

Finally, check the EE here on the forum. You never know what you might find on there. Heck, you might stumble upon a lightly used Blue Force Gear Vulcan or Overlord pack, RAID pack, or an ATS Tactical Cobra pack for sale..
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive seen several of the GI issue Medium Multicam Rucks in used exc+ condition for under $100.
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ive seen several of the GI issue Medium Multicam Rucks in used exc+ condition for under $100.

I see a few Rothco bags including a Multicam assault pack, but never even heard of the brand before.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I just realized I have a molle assault pack in desert. I was looking at the multicam versions, but now want something smaller. Or should say, not as wide.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 3:05:11 PM EDT
[#5]
what about this one? ebay link

does anyone have any first hand experience with it?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I have never owned anything by condor, but I hear their quality is better than it use to be.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#7]
ive owned a few things from condor. its a great value for the price. just never had clothing or packs from them.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 11:34:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That rush pack will be better than Rothco or Comdor. The 5.11 packs are good quality. Not a lot else in the 100 range, I'd take the rush over grey ghost, better organization and sturdier.

Does 5.11 use that same faux Cordura fabric that Maxpedition uses on their gear?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:05:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:59:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
That rush pack will be better than Rothco or Comdor. The 5.11 packs are good quality. Not a lot else in the 100 range, I'd take the rush over grey ghost, better organization and sturdier.

Does 5.11 use that same faux Cordura fabric that Maxpedition uses on their gear?

Not sure I get you. I have some maxpedition stuff, what difference is there, other than Maxpedition's material is ridiculously stiff when you first get it?  

I was just wondering if it was the same nylon fabric that Maxped uses...

Source (Tactical Gear) sell a few packs that the OP might consider, as well...

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure I get you. I have some maxpedition stuff, what difference is there, other than Maxpedition's material is ridiculously stiff when you first get it?  

I was just wondering if it was the same nylon fabric that Maxped uses...

Source (Tactical Gear) sell a few packs that the OP might consider, as well...

Again, I'm all in for looking at different places but aside from the T.H.E. packs I can't find much on these other brands. Right now T.H.E. 3-day in foliage is $99 and I have seen the 5.11 24 for $109. Eagle IIIA crossover was another option, but no luck finding it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top