Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2012 5:18:38 PM EDT
Not to be a shill here but they have a special on ripstop Brown BDU trousers for $13.99.

I ordered a couple pairs for range outings; how bad can I get burned for 13 bucks?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:29:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought I'd post an update.  The trousers were delivered.  "made by union labor in China" according to the tag.  No surprise on point of origin.

The cloth itself isn't too bad.  Reminds me of the ripstop in the early summer bdu's; if you remember the ones with "tabs" on the back of the shirt.  The trousers are not ready for serious duty use, though (big surprise for $13) as the buttons and the waist cinching strap are both pretty flimsy.  If you were to IMT with these pants on, I think you'd probably leave a trail of buttons behind you.

Verdict, Ok for a day at the range, but not something that would hold together for medium to hard use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top