Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:57:41 AM EDT
Lots of people paint their Gear for Various Reasons.
Today I am going to show you what happens when you paint a helmet just to be a Bad Ass..

This is Gene @ High Speed Gear, Inc.'s Ops-Core FAST Base Jump that my Production Manager Painted up for him.

Gene dropped it off at our shop and said he wanted something sexy that blended with ATACS AU.

Well, Jesse took it and brought this back 2 days later.

CXS
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty neat.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#2]
It's definitely bad ass... good job, y'all.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Badass!
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Sweet Ass Paint Job

I've been thinking about getting one of those helmets.  I'm clumsy sometimes and have a tendency to whack my head on stuff lol
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 1:02:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 1:14:18 PM EDT
[#6]
thats fucking cool, almost like a goalie mask
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#7]
That's pretty sweet.

Link Posted: 4/21/2012 1:48:47 AM EDT
[#8]
dang that stuff is clean.  I think you need to drag it all behind that truck of yours for a couple miles.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 3:25:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
dang that stuff is clean.  I think you need to drag it all behind that truck of yours for a couple miles.

That's gear is far from clean, but perhaps the photos make it appear cleaner than it looks.
Yes the helmet is fairly new with little use, however it does have nice new paint on it. I'm tickled to death over it and Jesse did a spectacular job. As it be on the nylon gear,  it hasn't been through combat, but it has been through 2 one week long Travis Haley Classes. One being a Disruptive Environment and the other an AK/Handgun/Carbine. Another class with Ron Pincus along with some practice drill over at G-Codes property with Scott and CXS now and then. Soon to be a Class with Chris Costa in Aug that HSGI, War Sport Ind. and Trace Armory are co-hosting here in NC in Aug. That will be another week of training as well as several more classes that are on the schedule for this year.
 For further pictures, you may lurk over to our FB page if you wish.

And yes, it will get dirtier!

Gene @ HSGI

Link Posted: 4/22/2012 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Cool paint.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top