Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2012 4:59:01 PM EDT
I've been trying to find better pictures on the web but have came up empty.  My question is, do the double decker tacos come apart?  I am looking to buy 2 pistol & 2 rifle hsgi taco pouches and figured it would be cheaper if the double decker tacos come apart.  

Also, does anyone have a cheap place to buy these?  

How do they work with switching from ar15 to ak47, ak74 mags?  do you need to do adjusting with each?  Is it just as simple as pulling the cord tighter?
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#1]
no thay dont come apart, jest leave the cord louse ar15 mags will fit ,and ak mags will still fit fine. dont know about pistol mags mine are D/D rifle mags hope this helps. smiley
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have any of the double decker tacos, but I do have a double rifle taco, and they do not come apart.

I would just buy them at SKD or some other reputable dealer, or used here on the EE.

As far as adjustments go, all you have to do is tighten or loosen the shock cords so that it fits the mag snugly.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 12:54:46 AM EDT
[#3]
No, they don't come apart.  They do stretch a lot.  You can put an AR mag in there and it's secure.  Or you can put a flashbang in there (although that really stretches it).  Along with your pistol mag.  A very flexible platform.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top