Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2012 4:35:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 5:06:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TaskForce] [#1]
It should be perfectly acceptable to discuss a tactical gear company in a tactical gear forum. It's actually a public service when we out a bad gear maker.

If you own a bunch of SOE gear, that's cool. I work with a lot of guys with SOE gear. They also don't want to hear the truth, so you're not alone.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 5:24:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 5:34:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TaskForce] [#3]
Originally Posted By joker581:

Originally Posted By Blacktide:
It should be perfectly acceptable to discuss a tactical gear company in a tactical gear forum. It's actually a public service when we out a bad gear maker.

If you own a bunch of SOE gear, that's cool. I work with a lot of guys with SOE gear. They also don't want to hear the truth, so you're not alone.

It's acceptable here too, within reasonable limits, and I said as much in my post. There's even a link to his negative feedback thread where he's been "outed" in this tacked thread at the top of the gear forum. What's not acceptable are threads with multiple pages of arguing over whether someone's present business practices outweigh his past failures or attacks on the credibility of members who support or denounce some other member's gear guru.

Feel free to read my posts in the feedback thread I linked or do some research in the archieves if you think I'm some Willis partisan who's trying to shield him from criticism. I'm pretty sure that after the lawsuit threats and such, John Willis and I are never going to be homeboys.

I wasn't referring to you personally, rather I was generally referring to the fanboys.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Aw what did I miss
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 1:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By NapeSticksToKids:
Aw what did I miss

A good pissin' match.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1302634_iphone_pouch.html
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Good move, Joker and I appreciate your objectivity regardless of your personal opinions on OSOE and John Willis. I value this forum very much for the information it provides. Regardless of who makes it, if it is something I need or may want - I come here first to learn about it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2012 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Just had a chat with John, seems like a good guy. The vast majority of his business goes to military, so it just sounds like his BS tolerance is low for mall ninjas.
Link Posted: 3/23/2012 5:29:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#8]
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 10:39:28 AM EDT
[#9]
i want  buy  SOE vest
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 3:07:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By situ11:
i want  buy  SOE vest

You won't be disappointed.

John
Link Posted: 9/21/2012 8:16:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#11]

Edited-joker581 Please start a seperate thread for discussions of gear, sales, etc.

Link Posted: 9/21/2012 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top