Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 5:42:23 PM EDT
Im looking to get a DBT FAPC-2 in medium black.  Looking to get a sleek/ low profile plate carrier and this one has great reviews.  Any members here have anything good or bad to say about this product?

Their site has been under construction for a while.  Does anyone know any good suppliers I can pick this up from for a good price?  Online i have seen them advertised for up to $275.  On a few forums people mention paying $130. Way less used, but black doesnt seem to the most popular color. Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Redcat tactical was selling off dbt stuff on eBay.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
i called them up directly, they give great .mil discounts!

my fapc 2 was less than 100 shipped
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I would try Redcat first. Seems like their older AZ made stuff was better quality. I'm a huge DBT supporter and hopefully they get their new operation back to how it was.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info!  Any recomendations between the fapc 1st or 2nd generation?

Anyone else get a bit of a run arround when calling DBT directly?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I did a review on one here.

This was in 09.  Dunno what changes have been made since then.

MM has done some extensive reviews on the DBT FAPC as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top