Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2012 7:53:24 AM EDT
I got this SKD chest rig (the eagle universal) and a la rue trama kit.  i want to carry it on the rig but looking for pouches for it.  I plan to add sissors and some other basic stuff (couple of bandages, tape, etc) but still try to keep it small.  i was looking at the Marz IFAK pouch, the HSGI EOD pouch, or the Eagle Med pouch.  what all do you suggest?  I am open to other options too
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#1]
All 3 are Great options - sure you haven't done this before  I have the Eagle MP & see no faults in it for range use of field use. I have a friend  who picked up the Marz option & he really likes it.  HSGI, is GTG too.   So I'm  think you will be happy with any of these options IMO....
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 8:06:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
All 3 are Great options - sure you haven't done this before  I have the Eagle MP & see no faults in it for range use of field use. I have a friend  who picked up the Marz option & he really likes it.  HSGI, is GTG too.   So I'm  think you will be happy with any of these options IMO....

just found the ATS pouch on SKD's site now too.....i am going in the wrong direction for choices
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

just found the ATS pouch on SKD's site now too.....i am going in the wrong direction for choices

Well you got me thinking, I need one of these myself
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#4]
IST ETA Trauma Medical pouch. Not cheap, but very nice.

http://www.itstactical.com/store/its-eta-trauma-kit-pouch/

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Blue Force Gear NOW pouch.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Blue Force Gear NOW pouch.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm looking to buy one as well.  I'm also curious what you put in them?  Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Just in case the worst should happens & what I know how to use list -  Quick Clot, Israel bandage, gauze, gloves, small bandages,  & a CAT tourniquet.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:53:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I got the blueforce now kit.  the thing i liked about it that it has no zippers and/or buckels.  the contents still come completely out and should be easier to open when hurt.  also picked up the turneque now and benchmade rescue hook also

Quoted:
I'm looking to buy one as well.  I'm also curious what you put in them?  Thanks

-Emt1581

here is what i am starting with (larue trama kit + celox):
2x Celox A applicators
■Celox (15g, small)
■CavArms Tourniquet (plan to get a 2nd one)
■Emergency Bandage (Israeli Bandage) 6" w/ 2nd pad
■4.5" x 4.1 yards Kerlix Gauze
■Nitrile Gloves
■CPR Face Barrier
■2 VioNex antimicrobial hand wipes
■1"x 3" Band Aid Cloth
■Fingertip Band Aid Cloth
■Knuckle Band Aid Cloth
■2 Alcohol Preps
■2 piece Tylenol Pack
■1" x 10 yards Hypoallergenic Tape

plan to add some anti-burn stuff, chest deflator, and i don't knwo what else now.  looking at the contents of mil IFAK's now and compairing

ETA: breakdown of current IFAk here
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Does anyone make these kits pre-made?  I figure the shipping alone on all this stuff individually would be worth a small profit/fee to someone willing to do it all in bulk.

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does anyone make these kits pre-made?  I figure the shipping alone on all this stuff individually would be worth a small profit/fee to someone willing to do it all in bulk.

Thanks

-Emt1581

ITS sells their kit stocked IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

-Emt1581

ITS sells their kit stocked IIRC.

ITS does but the std is out of stock.  The mil/LE kit is nice but you have be mil/le to buy it.  La Rue sells a kit and if you google _____ (USMC, Airforce, or Army) IFAK there are a lot of people selling these kits as a whole.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#13]
The Tactical Medic sells pre-made kits. They also have a sub-forum in the Industry section.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm issued North American Rescue stuff and they sell pre-packed med kits altho a bit pricey.  You can probably save a few bucks if you piece one together yourself.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:36:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm issued North American Rescue stuff and they sell pre-packed med kits altho a bit pricey.  You can probably save a few bucks if you piece one together yourself.

NAR has some pretty good equipment.  We have a vehicle kit from them and it's top notch.  Pricey though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:12:24 PM EDT
[#16]
i just got a Sotech IFAK and its a pretty neat pouch. same with the paraclete med pouch. and the maxpedition FIGHT pouch.

i have like 6 IFAK pouches, still havent decided which one i like the best. the FIGHT i like as a pouch that goes on my pack as a regular first aid kit, then i have one my rig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top