Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2012 12:48:24 PM EDT
Batteries, back up weapon parts, small tools, cleaning stuff, name tapes, rank, etc. I use the medium sized clear tackle box trays. Any body know of a better way to carry this stuff that keeps it organized.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't understand the question.

Fighting load or administrative?

Also, I use the same thing you do for organizing small parts, fishing lure boxes work great.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Just small shit. Like spare bulbs for flash lights. Allen wrenches for weapon accessories. Spare batteries. Small stuff that is mission critical when your gear breaks. I like to keep extra buckles and spares for anything that can break but the only way to keep it other than in a Ziploc bag is the tackle box stuff.

How do you carry it out with you into the field. Didn't know if somebody makes something thats easily packed into a ruck or etc.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Admin pouch or small GP pouch
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#4]
This is for a rucksack? If the ruck has molle then an admin pouch or two on the exterior would work. That's what I use.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I store my collection of spare M4 parts like this:

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah thats how ive been packing mine up.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:21:36 PM EDT
[#7]

ETA: Yeah, I drop it in my ruck or a squad bag in a truck.

I do not wear this anywhere on my person during combat operations.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt51/550cored/IMG_3711.jpg

ETA: Holy Smokes, that came out all wrong.

Yeah, I drop it in my ruck or a squad bag in a truck.

I dig the grenade pin.  I keep an assortment in my admin pouch.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:17:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt51/550cored/IMG_3711.jpg

ETA: Holy Smokes, that came out all wrong.

Yeah, I drop it in my ruck or a squad bag in a truck.

I dig the grenade pin.  I keep an assortment in my admin pouch.

I wish I didn't carry it, but Joe doesn't know how to not fuck with ordnance sometimes.  

Besides, it's good for a busted or twisted BFA ring.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I keep spar batteries and a set of commonly lost broken parts in the pistol grip of my AR

I keep cleaning stuff and field replaceable par, more batteries etc in a plano tackle box in my go bag, and an expanded version of that at home.

I keep an assortment of small stuff (bug juice, batteries, lighter, first aid etc) in a small roll up waterproof bag that goes in one of my outside ruck pouches.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#11]
That music is horrible.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

That music is horrible.

Music?

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#13]
huh?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 12:38:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
huh?

Wrong post... was supposed to be for some Christmas thing that some guy posted... derp derp
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

huh?

Wrong post... was supposed to be for some Christmas thing that some guy posted... derp derp

Happens to best of us.  

Heck, I just spilled cigar ashes all over my lap.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Here's something useful though...

My Shellback Banshee PC with goodies. On the right side of photo (left side of PC) you'll see a small woodland camo bag. It carries my gloves and will carry small licky chewies, camera, shemegh, scully, whatever else... my admin pouch carries my torch (no better word for an Elzetta M68), notepads, pens, grease pencils (yes I use them), map, markers, etc... The hard case in the right side of the shingle (left side of photo) holds my sunglasses. The woodland pouch has been changed out for a HSGI Pogey Pouch

Now I'll carry batteries and a cleaning kit in that small pouch if I need to
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Dump pouch or kangaroo pouch FTW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top