Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2011 4:46:14 AM EDT
https://dstactical.com/product_info.php?products_id=619

IS this a version of A-Tacs ? Or is it Arid Cadpat or just Cadpat....I like it, and I am thinking it might go well with my O.D plate carrier.

The pic that says "click to enlarge" not the other 2 on the left.

These are the pouches I ordered. They are ESSTAC, a tripple wedge and a single wedge. The seem to have all the colors of Multicam, just in a different pattern. I definetly really like the color so far, and plan to order a couple more pouches. They seem alot different from alot of the other Atacs I've seen online. Alot more green in it. I ordered a Tag Atacs Hydro carrier from Lapolicegear, but it's back ordered.
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 5:43:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm fairly certain that is A-Tacs, as CADPAT is digital like MARPAT.

CADPAT

Link Posted: 12/26/2011 5:52:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, after looking a little more, it's definetly not Cadpat. I thought it was Atacs, but didn't think it usually had that much green in it. Maybe it just depends on the cut of fabric they use for a particular piece of gear I guess. If it does look like  that, it would go well with an O.D carrier I think.
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 5:53:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Any one have Atacs pouches on a O.D carrier?
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 6:20:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Its A-TACS, there are green splotches in the A-TACS pattern, this pouch has a real nice sploch of green on the webbing. It will do fine on an OD green plate carrier.
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 6:21:08 AM EDT
[#5]
It's A-TACS...but I think the pic looks greener than it should.
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 6:26:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It's A-TACS...but I think the pic looks greener than it should.
Almost looks like a copy of A-Tacs (plus some green specks) with some vegetato MOLLE bits. Weird.

Link Posted: 12/26/2011 7:34:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Well if I order a couple pouches, I hope that's how they look when I get it!
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#8]
No Italian Mafia or Canuckistani Conspiracy here

That is an Arid ATACS pouch with printed ATACS webbing, Surprise Surprise, there is a bit of green in the colorway.

for some people that is enough of a discrepancy not to buy... but hey... Rub some durt on it and walk it in, it will look a lot better.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep, A-TACS 100%
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Well I just ordered a Esstac tripple Wedge, and a Single Wedge, we''ll see how they look when they get here. I wanted to order more, but the wallet isn't allowing it right now
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, that is indeed A-TACS. I have a few pieces of my own, and for some reason, the webbing has a much more pronounced green than the cordura or even my SORD Utilities.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Pics added!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top