Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2011 8:37:39 PM EDT
I've seen the HSGI Taco single pouches, but is there a three mag pouch?  Even better would be one that has pistol mag pouches that piggy-back, but I'd settle for a good shingle for multiple AK mags.  

Yes, I know I can add multiple Taco's but guys that does get a little pricey...not saying they aren't worth it but I'm on a Spagettio's diet in a world of pasta florentine...
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've seen the HSGI Taco single pouches, but is there a three mag pouch?  Even better would be one that has pistol mag pouches that piggy-back, but I'd settle for a good shingle for multiple AK mags.  

Yes, I know I can add multiple Taco's but guys that does get a little pricey...not saying they aren't worth it but I'm on a Spagettio's diet in a world of pasta florentine...

get the tacos and downgrade to a ramen diet
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:28:10 AM EDT
[#2]
It's not cheaper than the Taco, but eggrolls/EGL Monkey Stomper will hold two AK mags stacked with pistol mags.

The double-decker acos are a bargain one you consider it saves you from having to buy two separate pouches for AK and AR mags.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:30:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#4]
This is the one I use from US PALM:

US PALM LINK
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.  Eggroll's shingle is right up my alley, but I'd have to sell a kidney right now.  But lots of options and that's why I came here.  

Thanks guys, and if there's any more that haven't been discussed keep em coming!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#6]
theres always the make your own gear route.... but thats the eat a crouton a week meal plan  ;-)

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#7]
esstac 7.62 http://www.skdtac.com/Esstac_762_Triple_Wedge_Mag_Pouch_p/ess.112.htm

I don't have these, but I do have the 7.62 panels in a bush boar rig. They work great. I modified the bungees to hold the curved ak mags better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top