Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2011 6:08:00 PM EDT
Ok guys just got my 6280 which came obviously with the midride ubl belt loop(2in duty belt required)  and I also ordered a belt loop that will accept 1.5/1.75 belts.   Here is the problem, the 1.5/1.75 belt loop makes the holster ride high with my standar pants belt.....I imagine it will ride just as high or a little higher when I purchase the brokos belt.....I liked this because it took a 1.5/1.75in belt to run it.........the standard belt loop that came with the 6280(midride) feels perfect to me.......but requires a 2in belt.  

For everyone who runs the 6280 on a warbelt(mine will be the brokos soon) what belt are you using??  I wanted to go with a cobra type because I like that the buckle will not break.....but they only seem to come in 1.75 in width.......are any made in a 2in width?    I guess I am going to have to run a 2in width belt  for the 6280  or am I missing something.......what inner belt do you all recommend?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top